Best Fruit Flavors/Brand of E-liquid

Uzayy

So out here in Vegas you would think theres a lot of good Vapor shops. The only one that I can find that has good fruit flavored juice has been pink spot, however theres only a select few flavors that I can tolerate from there. Also sometimes the mixes are bad and they aren't that satisfying. I've been using cherry limeade, xanadew (honeydew flavored) as well as a few others, but I want to try different types. I recently ordered some Unicorn blood from DNA and I'm waiting for that to arrive. I guess what im getting at is do you guys have any suggestions ? 

I ordered a few different flavors from several different vendors when i first started... Once i finally realized that I needed to go a different route from tobacco flavors to quit smoking.

I have juice from pink spot, and a couple others. I finally ordered from Fandora. I got the tootie fruity and the hydra delight (in addition to others).

The tootie fruity, or (fruity tootie?) is delightful! It is several different fruit flavors with cream. It changes flavors as you use it. Sometimes it tastes a bit like cough syrup (in a good way!), and then it changes to a strawberry dream... Hard to explain! Everybody that I let try my vape prefers that flavor! I actually converted two smokers because of it!

On the other hand, i cant put down the hydra delight! I think it is dragon fruit, strawberry, and cream or so. It is the best and i think it is responsible for me not having a single cig in over a month!

Give fadoravapor.com a shot. I swear i don't work for him, even with this review!

So out here in Vegas you would think theres a lot of good Vapor shops. The only one that I can find that has good fruit flavored juice has been pink spot, however theres only a select few flavors that I can tolerate from there. Also sometimes the mixes are bad and they aren't that satisfying. I've been using cherry limeade, xanadew (honeydew flavored) as well as a few others, but I want to try different types. I recently ordered some Unicorn blood from DNA and I'm waiting for that to arrive. I guess what im getting at is do you guys have any suggestions ? 

I have to give Compenstine @ FadoraVapor a shout here too.  I have gone through 2 or 3 120ml of the Frutti Tutti.  It is my all day vape right now.  I have never had a juice that tastes quite like it.  It tastes like a different fruit each time you vape it, and the weird thing is you can never really put your finger on exactly what flavor is coming through.

That's funny you say that Jason. I just finished off a 30ml of his Spiced Peaches max VG and it is the best thing I've ever put in my tank.I told him it has become my favorite ADV and I need to order it in mass quantities lol

I have been searching for a long time to find that one flavor that does it for me and Spiced Peaches does it and then some

I have to give Compenstine @ FadoraVapor a shout here too.  I have gone through 2 or 3 120ml of the Frutti Tutti.  It is my all day vape right now.  I have never had a juice that tastes quite like it.  It tastes like a different fruit each time you vape it, and the weird thing is you can never really put your finger on exactly what flavor is coming through.

Are you using it in an RDA or a tank, Jason?

Are you using it in an RDA or a tank, Jason?

I run the Frutti Tutti through my tanks. Currently the SubTank mini with the RBA section. (it is pretty good stuff to me.  I looked a minute ago and I have been through 120ml of Fruit Mash and close to 300ml of Frutti Tutti since I started using it.

I tend to just use coffee, and some weird flavor called Easter Island, that no one can tell me what it tastes like in my RDAs.

I would like to try the Spiced Peaches, that sounds killer good! I have been buying some fruit flavors through mainly 2 different companies. I am in Love with Watermelon Wowzers from Juicyejuice! And for any other fruity, beachy, take me away flavors, I looooove the Exotics brand. I have tried a couple so far, the Coconut is amazing!

Apothecary Peach or Nuclear Nana Pudding from Eliquid Scripts are both AMAZING. Not only are they the best juices I've had but the fact the juice is made in a regulated, sterile environment and produced by a pharmacist makes me that much happier with the liquid! It's a must try.

Props to Comp and is entire collection of juices @ Fadoravapor.com.  Another source of decent fruit flavors is Seattle Vapor.  I've bought several from them, and was quite pleased because their fruits were not not so "candy" flavored (like many of the cheaper, mass-produced flavors are).  Killer Juice also runs weekend "dollar-sales", and has decent flavors, especially when they're on sale :)

I've never been a fan of Pink Spot... or DeKang... although I've used DeKang to blend/mix with other flavors before with success.

I've been enjoying White Label Juice Co,they sell all max VG in 100ml for $19.99 free shipping.On Sunday's they run a first come first serve sample pack,it's three 30ml of three different flavors for $19.99 as well.i just ordered a 100ml of Peach Mango.For max VG you can't beat the price,they offer 0,3 & 6 mg Nic levels only.Ive tried their Apple jaxx flavor,it was good but tasted more like apple pie.And I've tried the vanilla custard,it wasn't bad but definitely not my favorite.