Vape smoke tastes thick when first inhaled.

Son of Winter

Well to be honest it turned out to be a preorder.  I didn't catch it at first and when I did, I backed out. $44.99 (mod only) and their shipment is supposed to be in by the end of the month.

I may do it this weekend.

I need more tanks.  I have too many mods with no toppers!

Why'd you back out? Here. How about I do it with you? I'll buy a blue one and you can get another color of your choice. If we buy them together, it won't hurt so bad. :evil:

I'll do it Tam. But only if I can get a blue one too.

You can do a blue one too if you like. I just found this... https://www.google.com/search?q=istick+50w&safe=off&sa=X&biw=1376&bih=692&tbs=vw:l,p_ord:p&tbm=shop&ei=sUQKVf-kNo6xogSZnYLACw&ved=0CNwDELsNKAI

Buy whatever color you want and then wrap it to make it really unique.  :)

Went to the store where I bought my first iStick 50W but they're sold out. I'm looking for another store that I trust right now.

Be sure to get the 50W and not the 20W version. Do it just to make Jason and Earthling jealous.  :evil:

I'm not jealous... yet... just broke :)

Well to be honest it turned out to be a preorder.  I didn't catch it at first and when I did, I backed out. $44.99 (mod only) and their shipment is supposed to be in by the end of the month.

I may do it this weekend.

I need more tanks.  I have too many mods with no toppers!

I know where you were looking... VapeNW :D  I saw they were pre-orders (except pink) when I bought my last Cloupor from them.  I would have added the iStick 50W to the cart, too, but it would have delayed my Cloupor delivery until April...

I know where you were looking... VapeNW :D  I saw they were pre-orders (except pink) when I bought my last Cloupor from them.  I would have added the iStick 50W to the cart, too, but it would have delayed my Cloupor delivery until April...

Yep!  I really want one, and Tam is making it worse.  I just dumped a bunch of money off with Comp for some juice and tiger wire.  I really need another SubTank Mini...as a backup.  I am down to a Nautilus, SubTank Mini, and a couple of pro tank 3 mini's.  I have PIF 5 of my good tanks in the last few months.

Are you ready to take the plunge? I found them available at Avid Vaper. They get around $200 of my money every month in HH.357 atomizers so I know they're a good, trustworthy vendor with only quality goods and great customer service.  :)

http://www.avidvaper.com/eleaf-istick-50w-4400mah/

Are you ready to take the plunge? I found them available at Avid Vaper. They get around $200 of my money every month in HH.357 atomizers so I know they're a good, trustworthy vendor with only quality goods and great customer service. :)

http://www.avidvaper.com/eleaf-istick-50w-4400mah/

Maybe in a couple weeks. Waiting for my tax refund to come in [emoji1]

Maybe in a couple weeks. Waiting for my tax refund to come in [emoji1]

I picked up a pink one last night. In some pictures it's a light pink. In others, it's more magenta (hot pink). Wonder what will come through the mail? If it's a lighter pink, I may need to get the lighter blue...  :D