Another article of interest

joe2003

A big concern is the size of the particles, according to Jonathan Thornburg, Ph.D., author of the study and a senior research engineer and director of Exposure and Aerosol Technology at RTI International. “They are smaller than 1,000 nanometers, 50 times smaller than the width of a human hair,” he says. “They can stay airborne for a long time, and penetrate into the deepest part of our lungs.”

Hmmmm... and smoke is larger, and less penetrating??  (I won't even get into the other inconsistencies / errors in their "findings")

Just another half-a##ed study to shove a "negative" out there for the media to salivate over...

Holy cow, this article just doesn't know when to quit, lol. I picture it read in a monologue by Drunk Uncle, haha. I don't know why I would have expected better from "Yahoo Health". I can't believe an actual person would write and publish such an embarrassment of an article. It should have just said "Hey, I did ZERO research on e-cigs but my neighbor Bob knows a lot of stuff and now I'm going to publish my findings." Seriously, does Jenna Birch actually get a paycheck? Talk about schlock.

Yeah, it would be really nice if these so-called "experts" actually took a look at things with an open mind before shooting their mouths off spewing all those "maybe", "could", "might" buzz words.  I'm not holding my breath, tho.  Remember, don't be running with your vape equipment, you might stumble and poke yourself in the eye.