Best juice suppliers online?

ckendall10

If you take a look at this thread: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/288-e-liquid-reviews/

You'll find all kinds of trusted vendors (and some that people warn you from using). A few that come to mind that I know customize your juice anyway you like it are listed below. These are in no particular order and are those that I use regularly.

Fadora Vapor

EC Blends

Five Pawns

Vape Dudes

The Vapor Room

Other members should be chiming in shortly to give you their recommendations. :)

I took a chance with VapeNW.com and ordered Thunderhead juice when I ordered my Cloupor mini. It was billed as "cloud-chaser juice", so it is a very high VG blend... and thick as honey :) It's also only available in 0, 3, or 6mg Nic levels because you will only be dripping this stuff... just don't do it when it's cold outside, or you'll be waiting a while for that drop to fall :D The juice itself is not bad... slight glycerine overtone, but the Ares (chocolate covered cherries) does taste like the real thing... a touch sweet for my tastes, but still good. Oh, and others have complained that the bottles are rarely full... and they are correct... mine had maybe 28ml in it, rather than 30ml...

Now, that being said... I've ordered from all the ones listed by Tam... as well as Seattle Vapors, Bubba Boss, and Killer Juice. Bubba has some max-VG blends, but I've not tried anything from any of these sites higher than 30/70 PG/VG mixes.

I 2nd Fadora. U can create your own flavor here as well. Any mix any nic level. And get it from a great guy. Compenstine! I just placed my 3rd order with him and the service cannot be beat.

Im looking for very vg heavy juices, but I'm unsure of what websites online to trust for this. Ive heard a lot about being very picky with your juice, anyone have any trusted providers you could point me towards?

Cloud Science has excellent reviews, and they are 90% VG. I've seen their products on The Hill Giant site. Some companies let you choose your PG/VG ratio, like Mt Baker Vapor. If you order from them, please only buy their best sellers. Some of their stuff is unvapable. I've had good luck only with their listed best sellers.

Cloud Science has excellent reviews, and they are 90% VG. I've seen their products on The Hill Giant site. Some companies let you choose your PG/VG ratio, like Mt Baker Vapor. If you order from them, please only buy their best sellers. Some of their stuff is unvapable. I've had good luck only with their listed best sellers.

Taste is so subjective. Just because you didn't find something good doesn't mean it will taste the same for everyone else.  :)