XvoStick

I am really liking the looks of this thing. From the looks of the machine work and heavy duty construction it is going to really be worth the $199 price tag. I have been looking for somthing with this form factor and small size.

http://mini-ecig.com/news?news_id=99

XvoStick is one of the smallest regulated mods with 18650 battery.
XvoStick has a satined aluminium body with black or blue anodized finish. This finish boasts a hardness of 60 according to the Rockwell scale.
The button is made from stainless steel.
The MiniDrip, also by Chels, is a perfect complimenting atomizer. Alternatives include any 510 atomizer 23 mm in diameter or less.
There is a logo, but no serial number.

Features:

DNA40: latest version with temperature control, Fahrenheit and Celsius
18650 battery (not included)
USB charger
Screen on the bottom
Easy access to the chip (for example, to replace it)

Dimensions:

Height: 80 mm
Atty hole: diameter - 23.5mm, depth - max. 35 mm
Bottom size: 27 mm x 49 mm

Other parameters:

Atomizer connector: 510 made of SS 303 with brass pin

like the design,, wunder what it weighs???

I got a KATO w/ magnets cuz of the design & small size,, in my opinion, its to heavy to carry in my pocket all day..

I use a leather holster instead..

heavy weight is kinda how come its in my trade/swap bin....

that digital mod does have some nice features..

A bit pricy for my tastes, but if memory serves it will hold a full size Nautilus, unlike the VTR,unless you cut off the ring. I like the recessed tank, it fits in my work shirt pocket and doesn't stick out.

like the design,, wunder what it weighs???

I got a KATO w/ magnets cuz of the design & small size,, in my opinion, its to heavy to carry in my pocket all day..

I use a leather holster instead..

heavy weight is kinda how come its in my trade/swap bin....

that digital mod does have some nice features..

I would think it would be pretty light being aluminum, and mostly hollow, but who knows?  I am like you, I don't like a mod that is too heavy.

A bit pricy for my tastes, but if memory serves it will hold a full size Nautilus, unlike the VTR,unless you cut off the ring. I like the recessed tank, it fits in my work shirt pocket and doesn't stick out.

I think it is a bit pricey myself, but I am learning that quality is worth the added expense.  When I bought my Vapor Shark (DNA30) it was on sale.  It originally was $99 and I got it on sale for $49.  It is not what I would call a "High End" mod, but the build quality, and fit and finish is second to none. (at least of the electronic mods in my collection)  I am really liking the DNA chip.  Super simple and accurate.

Wow. That's very nice. Never heard of this company.

They have been building mechanical micro-stick for a while.  I have even thought about getting the mini-stick and putting a kick module in it to make it regulated.

• 2 months later...

I personally am not afraid of the quality at all.  There really isn't anything to go wrong except the DNA40.  I am afraid of the $225.  Every time I set back a little to save for a high end mod....  I blow it on a cheapish one!

I personally am not afraid of the quality at all.  There really isn't anything to go wrong except the DNA40.  I am afraid of the $225.  Every time I set back a little to save for a high end mod....  I blow it on a cheapish one!

It's defiantly not a quality issue, but for that price I could get a couple istick 50watts and an Atlantis, and find a way to cope with the fact I can't carry them as easily. A stop at the local B&M today pretty much set that in stone. The main thing I like about the xvostick is the tank sitting on the side low, ala the VTR. The added bonus that I can run a sub ohm tank is out weighed by the price,the Nautilus mini and the IC30s on the VTR are currently keeping me happy. That leaves cash free to build the missus some flower boxes in the yard to keep her happy, which makes me even happier.......

It's defiantly not a quality issue, but for that price I could get a couple istick 50watts and an Atlantis, and find a way to cope with the fact I can't carry them as easily. A stop at the local B&M today pretty much set that in stone. The main thing I like about the xvostick is the tank sitting on the side low, ala the VTR. The added bonus that I can run a sub ohm tank is out weighed by the price,the Nautilus mini and the IC30s on the VTR are currently keeping me happy. That leaves cash free to build the missus some flower boxes in the yard to keep her happy, which makes me even happier.......

I agree, keeping the misses happy is a top priority. 

I have bought so many mods lately, I have no need for another. I am still waiting on 2 more to come in.  I really like the xvo, but like you say, I can buy so much more for them money.  I could buy 2 ipv mini 2's, 2 18650 25Rs and 2 subtank minis for the same money!  It is just so cool looking! and I really want the recessed tank.  I just can't do it for the price...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines