New rta

they discontinued the full size SubTank March 26th is the release date for new SubTank PLUS,, it will only come with a single coil RBA,, if you want a dual coil RBA kit find a NIB STank fullsize they are 25mm dia., Mini's are 22mm with single coil RBA kit & Nanos are 18 1/2??mm with NO RBA kit..

Delta II is hard to fill!!!

VCT has good airflow but nothing near a Kanger...

Oooooo the choices

hope I didnt add to your confusion but SubOhm World is Worth Every Dollar!!!

us 3 welders in our shop have extensive collection of SubOhm tanks..

20150305_08450822.jpg

Kanger makes a Nic200 coil (0.12ohm) that takes a mod that has temp control to run it safely

(kid at shop loves his & runs it on a Smok M80)-- hahaa kid,, he's almost 30yrs oldbut still youngest in shop...

Edited by HOOKER

Problem is I want one that's 22-23mm single and dual coil capable. Thanks for adding to the confusion. Makes it all more interesting.

Goblin?  I have been thinking about these, but my last experience with a dual coil (Billow) wasn't too good.  It was a good enough tank, but the dual coils was just too much.  It was like a dripper with a tank.  I don't enjoy dripping that much and I don't like the way my ADV tastes in a dripper, it is too intense!

yup,, heard good news bout Goblin...

I think Smok has a Gimlet???

Herkles??

Artic??

justa whole slew of'm,, I've found that different parts of the country prefer different devices when it comes to selection at the local B&M's... on the other hand, with the internet it makes the entire country justa click & a few days away...

Look into the UD goliath. Huge airflow, access the build deck without emptying the tank, massive juice channels, afc, juice control, 3.5ml capacity, easy bottom fill through dual ports. V1 should be shipping soon. V2 with refinements to release late April.

Look into the UD goliath. Huge airflow, access the build deck without emptying the tank, massive juice channels, afc, juice control, 3.5ml capacity, easy bottom fill through dual ports. V1 should be shipping soon. V2 with refinements to release late April.