Does E-Juice Go Bad? Best Storage?

duke9023

I recently came into a bunch of different E-Juice and don't see it all getting vaped anytime soon so I was wondering what do you think the best way to prolong the life of E-Juice or whatever and about how long if ever is it inevitable that E-Juice will go bad?

The best way to store it is in dark colored bottles like cobalt blue or Brown.I'm not sure about how long it will last but make sure it isn't exposed to sunlight for a long period of time.

It will last the longest in a cool dark place. As TB said dark bottles are the best. Your best way of keeping it is in the frezzer in a brown bag (to keep out light}. It will not freeze at the temps in a freezer. This will keep it cold and in it's best condition. Just let it warm up to room temp before you use it and shake it well. Typicaly 1 year, but that can be extended by storing it in a freezer.

I have been pretty much keeping my bottles in like a drawer in my bedroom, I don't ever really take my juices outside there always in the house in my room and I would say they are kept at room temp...I just didn't know if like they go bad quickly like after a month or two but if their like you say good for 1 year i'm pretty sure I should be good, I gotta lot of e juice but not a years worth lol

Sunlight and heat are real juice killers... Comp is right about the freezer... it won't freeze, and will keep "fresh" a loooooong time that way.

I use to store all of my juices on the shelf in my office (away from direct sunlight), but even at room temps they tend to "darken"... so now, I transfer those that I regularly use (my all-day-vapes), into 30ml amber or blue Boston Round bottles (with dropper caps), and the rest go into my mini-fridge @ ~ 40-deg :) There's probably 300-500ml of juice in my fridge right now...

Edited by Earthling789