uneducated Drs. crack me up... >> article <<

HOOKER

I sent the following email to the article's author - Samantha Galvez - Email

You really should check your facts before putting out a story like this. The formaldehyde angle (from The New England Journal of Medicine) was debunked literally moments after it was claimed. As a former smoker and veteran vaper (3 years now), I can tell you that, according to my doctor, my health has increased dramatically since making the switch, so I ask you, would you rather me continue to smoke cigarettes? If you want to make the point that vaping is bad for your health, you should try to find evidence that e-cigs have caused health problems...I dare you. Your article is now showing up on the vape forums as the biggest joke (junk) story of the year.

My doctor endorses vaping...

He even lets his nurses (former smokers) vape in the office, as long as it's not in the room with a patient or in the reception/lobby area.

My health, in the past year, has greatly improved, even my seasonal allergies are lessened... and I did not get the Flu or Pneumonia this past winter (like usual)! I honestly think if I had not started vaping when I did, I would have been destined to pulling a trolley with an Oxygen bottle within the next 10 years! Today, I enjoy (again) my outdoor activities of hiking, camping, canoeing, and even played a little soccer back in the fall with my sons... and I didn't have to stop every 3 min and catch my breath or tell them to "keep playing without me" while I lit-up...