How to get into dripping?

duke9023

I see a lot of people that instead of using a tank to put their juice in they use something and just drop a few drops of e juice and then vape instead of using a tank...My current set up is a MVP 2.0 with a Protank 3 mini and a iclear 30 but what would I need in order to start dripping instead of using a tank? It's also worth mentioning that I'm very new to vaping and have no idea about rebuilding anything

Go to the top of this page, click on the magnifying glass and type in "direct dripping". Read through the threads and comments, you'll get a lot of good information on how to direct drip. There is a bit of a learning curve but it's not bad. My preferred gear is a good variable voltage battery, a direct dripping atomizer, a drip shield (these really are a must and will keep juice from running all over your fingers), and a drip tip.

You can get atomizers, either bridged or debridged (I prefer the latter), and you don't have to learn how to build your own coils. The link below are the ones I learned on, they do have a bridge in them (little metal bridge that goes over the heating coil).

http://www.vapelite.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

These days I've graduated to the Lamborghinis of atomizers, Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 Atomizer

http://www.avidvaper.com/custom-hh-357-cisco-spec-hybrid-510-atomizer/

The HH.357 have more of a learning curve than the Boge in the first link.

I still use the BOGE XL from time to time... I like the longer ones because the vape is not as hot as they are with the standard length.

Like Tam suggested, give those a try before you put money into mech-mods, high-end VV/VW mods, 18650 batteries, charger, Ohm Meter, and of course the actual RDA (and all the gear that you need to actually build coils). The disposable atomizers will give you a feel for it without having to build a coil or drop $100-200 on everything to get you fully into direct dripping.

Also, yes those atomizers will work well with your MVP or a basic eGo battery :)

I still use the BOGE XL from time to time... I like the longer ones because the vape is not as hot as they are with the standard length.

I get the standard size but use an extra long drip tip. Same end result, just a different way to get there. The drip tips I'm using right now are the stainless steel "pipe" style: http://www.madvapes.com/steel-pipe-drip-tips.html

I think I have one of every style but prefer "E" for comfort. :)