Sigelei Mini 30W

I am really liking this little mod. It has taken a bit to get used to after using iSticks. It has good threads, spring loaded 510, replaceable 18650 battery and comes with a silicone sleeve. Here are the details: http://www.sigelei.com/goods.php?id=617

SIGELEI MINI QUICK DETAILS:

Model name: SIGELEI MINI
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Type: VV/VW
Colors: Black & Silver
Adjustable Pin: Spring loaded pin
Sub ohm: 0.30 ohm-3.00 ohm
USB charger: With usb line
Wattage Range: 5w-30w
Dimension: 22*36*90.3mm
Gross weight: 180g

I do have some questions about the little mod. I have read that it has a YiHi SX130 (same as ipv mini v1), a Sigelei board, and a clone SX130 board. I have done the check where you remove the battery, hold the fire button, insert battery (while holding the button down) It says YH SX130V1.5. Tonight I took it apart to wrap it with some carbon fiber sticky stuff. I removed the board and it looks nearly exactly like the YiHi pictures on their website. It does have a few differences though. Do you think it is genuine?

Edited by jasonculp

It would be my guess that it was made for the SIGELEI that is why it is slightly different.

I bet you are correct. If it is a YiHi, it is programmed for them, because it shows their logo when you turn it on. It also shows that it will fire down to .3ohm and YiHi says .5ohm.

I guess it really does not matter...it works great! yes.gif

Edited by jasonculp

I did side by side image, hummm there are several differences.

I noticed that too. Thanks for putting them side by side, well one above the other, it really makes the differences stand out. I have looked at the DNA clones, and the SX350s and they are not even close to the real thing if you put them side by side. I took it apart to wrap it, and to cure my curiosity about the chip, but I have just made curiosity worse!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine should be here tomorrow... Cant wait for it to get here, but Im wondering about all the hooplah about the yihi board? Are they that much better than brand X?Why? What makes them special?

I have done some research and the board is authentic YiHi and it is a great board. I have a buddy that has a ipv mini v1 and his board is identical, just they are programmed different. I really like mine, but i find myself picking up my ipv mini v2 more often. They both work identically, but the ipv feels a bit better in my hand.

I do personally feel that the YiHi boards are just as good as the evolv DNA boards, but that is just my opinion. I have only owned 1 DNA mod, and I traded it for non vape related stuff. It worked fine.