This Is Messed Up

Images on BING are "blocked" by pixels because they are considered "adult content", and the "safesearch" filter is set to strict or moderate.

I do not get the same problem if using another search engine.... (blames BING)

What bothers me more is with the filter still set to "moderate", and searching for REAL adult content, you can see pretty much all the T&A you want... Just think how much more "open and unrestricted" the Internet will be once the FCC gets their claws into it....

With a good private VPN, a decent .hosts file, a good firewall and some peerblocking is about as safe as one can get on the internet. Nothing isn't monitored, but I like to exercise as much control on who sees what/when/where of my online activity.

I utilize as many tools as possible to minimize the effect of spying and data-mining and the widespread warrant-less wire tapping that goes on. The lesser of the two evils is Bing over Google in my experience. :)

Wait, no...they may (and probably do) bend over at any DOJ request for information...but the DOJ doesn't request it from Google. Google sends it as a matter of policy.

With a .hosts file and a VPN, MS has no access to my browsing activity without my explicit use of their services. Also, disabling specific services can make Windows nothing but the actual OS and nothing more.

The lesser of the two evils is MS...as weird as it sounds.