Not sure Im a Dripper.

I tried to take on dripping. I know many of you do, but working the hours I cover I just dont have time to mess with it. I did post in the sale section if anyone is interested in my start up kit. Too convenient to tote my Nautilus Mini and iStick around I guess. My loss, hopefully someones gain.

An RDA isn't the only way to direct drip. The original way was to use a prebuilt atomizer, which is what I use most of the time. Prices range anywhere from $2.50 - $25.00 and up. It looks like an old style cartomizer without the filler material inside. Just plug and play/drip. Very little fuss but a little bit of a learning curve. If you decide to give it a try sometime, I'll be happy to lend a hand. :)

I felt the same way you did, but just saw a friend use the big dipper and it seems to be the best of both worlds. It has a tank you fill, but when you want to drip just tap the drip tip 3 times. it would probably fit just right on that mech mod. IMHO

I'd be tempted to hold onto that Cartel, if just for the MOD... you can always use it with a Sub-tank or any of the larger tanks on the market (Kanger Mega, Turbo, Sub-tank, etc., as well as a big Kayfun or Russian 2.0). No need to toss out (er, practically give-away) a beautiful mech mod like that... and someday you may want to give RDA another try... or just display those RDAs on the shelf? The Cartel RDA is gorgeous!

I'll be finding out today if I'm built for dripping or not. My Stingray's 18650 battery will be arriving in the mail. It comes with two premade wicks so I'll be giving it a try after watching a few videos to make sure I don't blow my face off.

T-Bone, I don't mean to be rude, but when someone posts that the mech mod they buy comes with premade wicks, and they need to figure out how to put them on the screws and whatnot.... It concerns me a lil.

Some devices come with premade coils. Those coils need to be installed in the atomizer you choose to use. The coil needs to be wicked with the material you choose to wick it with.

You're not being rude...I was just articulating that I need to learn how to use it properly is all. I probably didn't use the proper terminology but all I meant is that I plan on learning how to use it....

Edited by T-Bone