Stuporbowl Sunday

I think one of us predicted that the Patriots would win it all this year back in November. I gotta say, I didn't think the Seahawks had a chance in hell but they made for a great game. The NFC championship game was one of the best I've ever watched also. I was pulling for them to beat Green Bay but that's about it. Another victory parade in my neck of the woods!!!1958523_1582306168649315_616689015983552

What do the Seahawks and Billy Graham got in common? The ability to cause 70,000 people to stand up and yell Jesus Christ!!!

Stolen and tweeted. lol!!

I went from absolute devastation to absolute euphoria in 60 seconds.

I'm torn on whether or not that was a bad call. Kind of a tough spot...you know the Pats are going to sell out on the run and not tiny little slants are like 6 foot jump shots...

Remember the failed Edelman catch in the endzone where he juked the defender to bad he broke his ankles then they just ran the exact same play in the next quarter and got it right.

Either way, I can't believe they won, I'm so happy!

Not often I say it was a great game after a super bowl but it was a good one.

That play will go down in the annals as "the play" much like Buckner's miss for the RS, haha...

There's a "Mic'ed up" thing on the NFL network tonight, 9pm ET. Should be interesting...lots of Sherman mouthing off.

Sorry, I can't stop braggin'....:

Records set
Most Passes, Career – 247, Tom Brady (extended own record)
Most Completions, Career – 164, Tom Brady (extended own record)
Most Completions, Game – 37, Tom Brady
Most Passing Yards, Career – 1605, Tom Brady (extended own record)
Most Touchdown Passes, Career – 13, Tom Brady

Records tied
Most Games – 6, Tom Brady
Most MVP Awards – 3, Tom Brady

Edited by T-Bone

Keep hatin'! Love it! Deflated balls is like going 35 in a 30. Any excuse to hate.

Beware, some foul language from the fans of the team with the highest record of steroid users in the history of the NFL...but yeah, deflated balls.

Edited by T-Bone