New Spade

Jeffb

I came home from work today and there was my Spade waiting for me. I'm not going to give it a thorough review right now. I can say at first I was a little dissapointed because I was expecting a lot of vapor.But then I remembered that Chris told me to break in the atty for about 15 minutes. Let me tell you he was right!!! The more I vape on it the bigger the plumes. Right now I'm getting the same amount of vapor as the PT. I'm so loving it. I don't see how vaping could get any better. :thumbsup:

Started with Dulcis. Now I'm onto Midnight. I'm so spoiled. :)

Update: Just put in a freshly charged batt. This thing is kicking my a$$. :jump:

Edited by jeffb

Glad you like The Spade! It really is a kick butt unit. It uses the Janty Dura atomizer which is a very strong atomizer but does take more time to break in compared to the normal 510 atomizer. Once it breaks in though it really gets going. That atomizer should last you quite a while :D

I am so jealous!! I am hoping mine will be here tomorrow, but I know how our mail service is here, so I'm not expecting it until Saturday at least. I just hope I don't have to wait until Monday. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Glad you're really liking your Spade jeffb. And I'm really happy for you. But I'm still jealous. Seriously jealous. LOL

i keep hearing about dulcis and midnight i think i might need to get those when i get my first 510. i cant wait im more excited than richard simmons.

You won't regret it... well worth the cash. :thumbsup: Started vaping Dulcis last Friday and I have vaped nothing else since. I am fixing to place an order for more myself....

hahahaha vaPOOrizer good name. yeah im getting the 510, where can i get the Dulcis and the Midnight from? is direct dripping more effective or refilling carts? i was checking into the spade to cause doesnt it have a longer battery life?

i keep hearing about dulcis and midnight i think i might need to get those when i get my first 510. i cant wait im more excited than richard simmons.

Richard Simmons...That is a scary thought!

The Dulcis is a very good juice, my second favorite. It's sweet and carmeley with a hint of tobacco, but not too sweet.

The Midnight taste just like Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Gum, really sweet, really good.

The Dulcis is a very good juice, my second favorite. It's sweet and carmeley with a hint of tobacco, but not too sweet.

The Midnight taste just like Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Gum, really sweet, really good.

The Dulcis leaves that carmely aftertaste in mouth for quite a while and makes me crave the taste as much as the NIC fix.

Any suggestions for a good all day flavor? Tobacco maybe??

Add me to the Jealous list. I'm hoping mine will be in tomorrow but more than likely it will be Monday for me, since I don't get mail delivery to the home and our post office is closed on Saturday :( They do stock mail on Saturday.. maybe if I got up there while they were putting mail up and asked really nicely (yelling at them through my P.O Box of course!) they would give go ahead and give me my package (if it's even there)

Everybody has a different opinion on the taste of Midnight. I think it tastes like strawberry soda. It's AWESOME!

Ray: I vape grape soda all day, but if you're looking for something similar to tobacco 555 and ry4 are good choices. RY4 is my second choice to grape soda because the caramel flavor isn't too strong and it seems to fill some of the void from cigarettes.

I got my Spade today also, and it does vape good, but I wish it looked more sleek, because I'm thinking in public people are going to think this is some drug pipe, like the guy who posted he was using his VP2 in a drive thru and they all started saying he was "smoking dope" I honestly could care less what anyone else thought, but I don't want to be explaining this stuff to the cops or be detained because of this, that would really suck! This morning when I leave for New Orleans I'm going to take it, and my 510 and my kissbox, but I will try to use only the kissbox or 510 out in public, and use the Spade only in private. Unless however I stay out real late and those two run out of batt. I love how people think the Kissbox looks like a fountain pen. When you have it in your mouth, people just think you are chewing on a pen. That is what I had hoped the Spade would have looked like. I do wish they could develop a small batt with good life, how hard is that in this day and age of small electronics?

I got my Spade today also, and it does vape good, but I wish it looked more sleek, because I'm thinking in public people are going to think this is some drug pipe, like the guy who posted he was using his VP2 in a drive thru and they all started saying he was "smoking dope" I honestly could care less what anyone else thought, but I don't want to be explaining this stuff to the cops or be detained because of this, that would really suck! This morning when I leave for New Orleans I'm going to take it, and my 510 and my kissbox, but I will try to use only the kissbox or 510 out in public, and use the Spade only in private. Unless however I stay out real late and those two run out of batt. I love how people think the Kissbox looks like a fountain pen. When you have it in your mouth, people just think you are chewing on a pen. That is what I had hoped the Spade would have looked like. I do wish they could develop a small batt with good life, how hard is that in this day and age of small electronics?

Harder than you would think. Creating a small unit is no problem at all, in fact I could have something ready in a week. The problem is battery life and portability. The market doesn't just want durability but long battery life. The smaller the unit, the lower the battery life will be, period.

As for looking sleeker, it's pretty darn sleek compared to many of the mods out there on the market with perhaps the exception of the Ego which is pretty much a spade with a cover on top.

As for being detained, your not doing anything wrong, nothing is illegal about using a PV. And if you WHERE obtained I think it would be time to invest in a lawyer.

I was worried about people thinking I was doing drugs or whatever until I held the Spade in my hand. It is way smaller than it looks online and it weighs less than a zippo. I think it looks less illegal than a 510. The 510 looks like a one hitter to me. The Spade looks more like a laser pointer than a bong or crack pipe.

Anyway, I should of tried harder to break in the Spade's atomizer. I wasn't getting anything from it at all. I thought I flooded it or something. I blew out the juice, put more in, tried again, got nothing, blew out.... I just came to the conclusion(most likely the wrong one) that I clogged it bad. So, I sprayed it out with hot water from my water pick, blew the water out, and now I'm waiting until Sunday to try again. What's special about the atomizer besides the nice gold band?

I'm satisfied with how the Spade functions but I'm a little disappointed with it's appearance. The dull aluminum button, the bolt thing on the opposite side of the button, and the battery cover make it look unfinished. The button should be gold, the bolt thing should be black, and the battery cover should be black with a spade outlined in gold. Also, I'm extremely upset that I received it with a SCRATCH :( on it! It is a little scratch but too big for the perfection I was hoping for. A part of me says to send it back but I do love this thing and don't want to live a day without it. Is there a matching paint I could buy or maybe the stuff you use to cover up scratches on cars?

There is nothing I would recommend to clean up the scratch as the unit is anodized. It just wouldn't look the same. If it bothers you enough to not enjoy the unit then please send it back and I'll replace it for you :) (Just send me your order number)

As for the black caps, I'll look into getting some created and perhaps send them out to the members who request it. :)

I bought mine from Parked and I don't think I could handle sending it back. I'm using it nonstop! I would send it back if Parked would send the replacement first but I doubt he would do that for someone he doesn't even know. I wouldn't do it if I were him. Do you think maybe after I buy the VP2, Jeso would repair my Spade? I could just play with the VP2 for a few weeks. That way I wouldn't miss the Spade so much.