Vaping getting more enjoyable

vapes shapes

congrats vapes shapes i currently use a nautilus mini and a kangertech evod battery as well as an ego c-twist, but as soon as i have the money im getting a hana dna30 mod. but i will agree with you that vaping for me is getting more enjoyable day by day and i am also glad i will never get back on analogs.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I hope reading all the threads here will give you lots of motivation like it did me. I quit cigs 6 months ago and reading and vaping was the reason I quit. Quitting was very easy for me. Right now I have 2 friends who are having a hard time switching from cigs to vaping. Both of them are vaping then going back to cigs. I am trying to encourage them.

If you are determined you WILL get there!

Deanna in middle Ga

I love when you make that magical upgrade that changes your whole outlook on something! A similar experience happened to me with an electronic cigarettes, and needless to say I was NOT impressed! However, after trying a setup of a friend and using some very delicious juices I ended up purchasing a kit I have been LOVING!
Happy to hear your mind has been changed as well!

• 2 weeks later...

I am still on the search for the setup that I LOVE but I know the day I do, there will be no turning back! I am just new to this Vaping scene and am still having the temptations to smoke analogs. However I know that once I find the one with the right pull and the flavor that i like. I will WIN!