Switches that meet my needs

jay nasty

I don't know of any plug-and-play recessed switches compatible with the Nemesis (although there might be in some dark corner of the world).

To add to the list Joe gave, I love my Copper Penny mod from HCigar... and it is a recessed spring button (but will accept magnets), and is also lockable (but I rarely lock mine unless I'm traveling)

For those mods that don't have recessed buttons... laying them on their side is normally not an issue with any RTA or tank. The only RDA I have that may leak if left on it's side is my Magma, because of the HUGE juice-well.

Also, have you considered a regulated device? I still use my mechs, but in all honesty, I find a good, regulated APV to be superior in the fact that every hit is the same... because the battery is not constantly discharging and getting weaker with every hit.

I got a nemesis last week and I'm completely over the whole dripping thing I ordered a Atlantis tank because just the rda thing is stupid, but my switch is getting stick and it burnt up my wic and coils I'm looking for a switch where I can set it down with out locking because I've made that mistake too.

Like the panzer.. Not black... Some voltage issue but the chrome.. Traded my nemi now even after a strong magnet upgrade... Galileo has a great lock? Vamo? & box mods friend..

Sounds to me you got a janky clone. Try doing the magnet upgrade

Same problem as well.. I did the upgrade.. Dude get em at home Depot! Cheep strong held in the large Kayfun set in stand and didn't fire .. Don't really recommend this.. Also look around local groups trade all the time? I traded got a panzer and couldn't be happier.. Switch is set in... Don't get 4nine till ur really understanding battery amps volts ohms ect... They have a different way of setting up.. Panzer is a good step up from the nemi 4 ur needs until the point where ur really ready to go to a hybrid if that's what you decide...