Another kayfun love child

joejoevapekins

Project Sub-Ohm™ SilverPlay™ RTA Rebuildable Tank

$39.99

http://www.vapordna.com/Project-Sub-Ohm-SilverPlay-RTA-Atomizer-p/svpy01.htm&Click=770

The silverplay

By the looks of it. It's the kayfun, billow, and orchid all rolled into one sweet unit

991843d12668bb44ee26f461cc46d6fe.jpg36c9c27d85dc8a0b6c7cb1725ef836fb.png

Product details

•Made from 304 Stainless Steel Construction

•22mm in diameter to fit most of your mod flush

•Even with such sophisticated internal design, the SilverPlay™ can still hold a outstanding 3ml of E-Juice

•Top THREE layer heat fins are installed to cool down some of the hottest vape

•Pyrex glass / Stainless Steel Barrel construction to give you that peak window to look at your juice level as well as to serve as a protection to the pyrex glass

•Chimney is a two piece design, top chimney opening is 6mm in diameter to increase cloud and flavor production

•Due to the incredible air vacuum system we put in place, the SilverPlay is leak resistant. From our testing, the SilverPlay has not leaked at all!

•Base is a FOUR post design with split center post for ease of build. Center posts are raised slightly to shorten the distance between your coils and the top chimney, results in amazing flavor and vapor production

•FOUR deep juice channels total to give you sufficient juice delivery

•Total FOUR airflow holes, two gigantic 3mm main airflow holes hits the coils from underneath, two 2mm negative airflow holes to hit the coils from the back

•When FOUR airflow holes are open, you are in cloud chasing mode; when two negative airflow holes are blocked off, you are in flavor chasing mode. Two main airflow holes can also be adjustable while the two negative airflow holes are turned off

•Adjustable airflow control ring is used for ease of controlling your airflow

•Negative Posts are milled to the deck for rigidity and maximum conductivity

•Adjustable Copper 510 connection to ensure perfect fit on most mods and to increase conductivity

•Beautiful SilverPlay™ Logo is engraved on the bottom ring

•Signature Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo is engraved on the barrel of the RTA

•Precisely Engraved with sophisticated Roman Numeral as the serial number to give you that extreme personal touch!

•Comes with signature Project Sub-Ohm Packaging. Elegant and Presentable!

•100% Designed, Engineered, Developed solely by Project Sub-Ohm™!

I'm gonna have to try this one (as well as the Billow). I'm a bit concerned about only a 3ml tank, but I'm fairly certain a 5ml version will be made available at some point in time. Thanks for sharing this. I've gotta admit I'm a tank junkie.

• 2 weeks later...