Have you Made the Switch AND Cut to Zero?

JohnnyFog

I'm no scientist but there has got to be more addictive ingredients in analogs. The way I would jones for a cigarette compared to my need to vape is marked and profoundly different.

I agree 100% T-Bone. There has got to be something else in them. I have had a cold for the past week and haven't been able to try my juice from Comp just yet. (I ordered 36mg) The old 10mg juice I have was burning my lungs...

This is the sick part... I can still smoke a full pack of full flavor 100's every day and my lungs go numb and I don't feel a throat hit at all.

That's just discusting if you ask me. I so happy I'm starting to feel better today. So much new equipment and juice sitting here looking at me...lol

T-Bone that is so spot on. And Mirage I agree completely. I'm convinced cigarette makers put in things that act as narcotic pain killers so we can't feel the damage being done to our breathing systems. and keep us from thinking about that damage which we all know intellectually is happening. I'm sure they also add bronchodilaters so we can breathe easy while smoking, and steroids to keep the inflammation at bay. Maybe as I've said before, that's why when you wake up in the morning, you can cough out a lung, have a cigarette and suddenly feel alright again. Just being without nicotine doesn't bother me any more that going without a cup of coffee. I don't get all OCD when I can't vape, but with smoking I'd not rest till I got my fix. Walking a mile for a Camel is child's play. Tsunami? Tornado? Hurricane? Blizzard? I'd still get my Reds somehow! :)

T-Bone that is so spot on. And Mirage I agree completely. I'm convinced cigarette makers put in things that act as narcotic pain killers so we can't feel the damage being done to our breathing systems. and keep us from thinking about that damage which we all know intellectually is happening. I'm sure they also add bronchodilaters so we can breathe easy while smoking, and steroids to keep the inflammation at bay. Maybe as I've said before, that's why when you wake up in the morning, you can cough out a lung, have a cigarette and suddenly feel alright again. Just being without nicotine doesn't bother me any more that going without a cup of coffee. I don't get all OCD when I can't vape, but with smoking I'd not rest till I got my fix. Walking a mile for a Camel is child's play. Tsunami? Tornado? Hurricane? Blizzard? I'd still get my Reds somehow! :)

EXACTLY Jonnoh !!! I could not have said it any better at all !!!

I'm currently down from 18mg where I started in December and using homemade 4mg recipes. I'm finishing off a 60ml bottle of a 4mg recipe I recently made. I'll be making my next two 60ml batches at 3mg. I'll go down to 2ml after than and then to 1ml hopefully. When I get down to 1ml, I plan to see if I can go for 24 hours without vaping without any jonesing :)

Coming down this far has greatly reduced my 'desire' for the nicotine. I can get up in the morning now and not go straight for my vaporizer.

• 2 weeks later...

A while back, I purchased some 6mg to use in my RDA that was the same flavor I normally put in my RTA's.
Now 6 is what I'm using for everything.

My goal is to completely quit vaping also.

Want to be completely free from batteries, juice, RTA's, RDA's, etc.

Just want to walk out of the house without wondering, in the back of my mind, if I have enough stuff 'just in case'...

I just loaded my Nautilus tank with the last of my 1mg solution.  I cleaned out my other Nautilus tank and put a new coil in it.  I'll be switching to .5mg solution later tonight or tomorrow.  

This has been a fun journey though.  I smoked my last regular cigarette on December 18th and started vaping 100% with 18mg solutions.  I have cut from 18 to 15 to 12 to 10 to 9 to 8 to 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 1 and now to .5 and headed to .25.  Not bad for 3 months.  I have suffered practically NO withdrawal symptoms except for when I first made the switch from tobacco to vapor and those symptoms were minor.  I'm guessing I'll be off the vapor within about two more weeks...

• 2 weeks later...

I gave up smokes 100% when I started vaping (again). Tried vaping a few years ago when the cig lookalikes cane out...no go...stopped for 18 months with Nicorette...but I enjoyed smoking. It was 15 years of my life...I enjoyed that few moments with myself my thoughts and my smoke. But its all the other junk in Stinkies thats bad. In fact nicotine has calming effects on the nervous system. Without promoting...dont look down on yourself for the nic. Its a huge accomplishment to give up the stink sticks! And I hope u achieve your goal! Just keep trying ...I recommend buying a 0 mg bottle of your favorite ADV juice and add it to your nic juice to gradually work to 0 as u thin it out more and more. I'm new to this vaping as of 2 months but I have found my level of 12 perfect...and a 80vg 20pm mix from MtBV lasts nice and flavor is ultimate from them for me. Best of Luck...so far the hardest part is behind u! :)