Nautilus coils

Tug

I have little experience with the Nautilus, since I just got my first one back in October... but I'm still on my first coil, which has maybe seen four full-tanks, and working on tank #5? Granted, it's a BVC coil, and the juice is not very dark or thick... but it seems to be holding out on par with (or slightly better than) my Kanger BDC's.

Hard to compare since I do not have or use a Nautilus but I toss the Dual Coils that come with the Davides I use and only use KPT single coils. Like most things Vaping related I am sure there are too many variables to consider for anyone to say a coil should last x amount of days. It is largely dependent on the liquid you use and how hard you push the power lol. Some people change coils when they die or stop performing. I change coils whenever I notice a drop-off in taste which for me is usually after vaping 6-8 tankfuls. With any coil you can clean, dry burn, re-wick (I assume one can with Nautilus like the other coils) and extend the life. I just never really do that.

I know not specific nor a direct answer but its that way with most things "vape".

I just got mine yesterday.I only use a 50/50 juice and its already a really light vapor production.when I first got it I was fogging up the room lol.iI'm going to rebuild a coil tonight for it.I know its probably normal considering I use drippers 90% of the time.I love this Nautilus!

So many factors involved its hard to put a life time on a coil. Best I could say is I have two iSticks running Minis and vape a tank a day though each. I run both at 12w with tobacco flavors. Im at the end of two weeks with a BVC and its giving up. The other has a BDC and its still chugging along. Not much help but that's my experience so far.

How long does your Nautilus coils last you before having to change them out? One week? Two weeks?

I fill my mini up 3 times a day, so 4.5ml or so and I have been running this coil nearly 3 weeks. I have noticed a little degradation, but not enough to change it.

As a side note, I am having much better luck with my 1.8ohm BVC's than the 1.6ohm. I had (2) 1.6ohm coils last not much more than a day. They didn't burn out, they just flooded constantly. I thought I might have gotten a bad batch, but the next one lasted fine.

May I ask where's the best price to buy them?? I think 10$ for a pack of five is awesome!

I got them at sweetvapes.

Last order was on eBay and never ever again!

One worked another didnt screw in weird lol

Just like knowing more sites for coils I am considering a new clearo too

eBay is notorious for clones, knock-offs and factory-seconds... Unless I am familiar with the vendor, or they have thousands of positive reviews (and a 99%+ rating), I won't even consider buying from them.

The V|T store has all genuine products, and some of the best prices of all the vendors I use. Sweet-vapes is also excellent on prices and products. I also shop around for sales, coupons, and many people here will post up good deals from reputable sites when they pop up.

If you are buying Aspire coils for $2 each, you're getting a good price... I paid $10.99 for my last box of 5 (caught a sale), but usually I see them for $12+ per box.

May I ask where's the best price to buy them?? I think 10$ for a pack of five is awesome!

I got them at sweetvapes.

Last order was on eBay and never ever again!

One worked another didnt screw in weird lol

Just like knowing more sites for coils I am considering a new clearo too

I get mine here: http://www.vaportalk.com/shop/aspire-nautilus-bvc-coils-2/ They are $12.99 for a 5 pack. I have seen them cheaper, but for quality, service, and support of this board, I don't mind paying a little more.