Not a true Mod but..

Mplough

After using the Atlantis I found it impossible to go back to my Nautilus. So last night I grabbed a 1/8 drill bit and bored out the smallest setting and it is useful once again. Before that the stock 1.6 Ohm coil was about a 14 Watt max tank for me. Now 18 Watts and no burn and better flavor.

Edited by Mplough

My advice is drill at a high speed but with restraint. Once the base opens up it penetrates quickly, at least on my bits. Also, if you notice the ring that rotates around the air hole settings kind of floats up and down a wee bit. Make sure you hold it in the down position toward the base pin so you don't bore a hole too close to the edge of the ring.

• 2 weeks later...

LoL love my nautilus I want a nautilus mini or that new tank from eleaf the something 19

The Nautilus/Nautilus Mini are great tanks! The mini is just a bit small for me.

The new eleaf tank is a: Eleaf GS Air I have been hearing good things about it buy I have not tried it.

The new Joytech Delta 19 is another tank many are using on iSticks. I have one and am very pleased. It seems to have about the same airflow as the full size Nautilus and about the same quality of vape. It is an expensive tank. It is going for around $37, and coils are $3.50 each. I have been using it around 2 weeks and have had no problems. It seems to work great in the 13 iStick watt range with my juice. I do get a bit of juice in the driptip at this wattage. If I will stop and clean it out a bit (paper towel in the drip tip and blot under it) it really helps. My mini does the same thing at the same wattage.