Can't post

Generally anytime you cannot change or edit something on the forum it's a good idea to post a screenshot so we can see what version of the forum you are using (or if you are using a mobile app for example) :)

Sometimes there are odd quirks or bugs we need to patch up :)

Anyway looks like you're all set so I'll make this topic as answered

• 2 weeks later...

Christopher,

Please delete my account from this forum...people like Tam, Fishguy and a few others has convinced me I don't belong here..not many here are into high-end mods or where I'm at in my learning curve after two years of vaping and constantly upgrading...they can't stay on topic and more or less want to debate...its a waste of my time trying to help people like that...this forum is great for noobs still vaping plastic tanks and throw away batteries, but its just not for people like me that are so far beyond that, thx,

J. L. aka smacksy

Edited by smacksy

Christopher,

Please delete my account from this forum...people like Tam, Fishguy and a few others has convinced me I don't belong here..not many here are into high-end mods or where I'm at in my learning curve after two years of vaping and constantly upgrading...they can't stay on topic and more or less want to debate...its a waste of my time trying to help people like that...this forum is great for noobs still vaping plastic tanks and throw away batteries, but its just not for people like me that are so far beyond that, thx,

J. L. aka smacksy

We dont delete accounts. Good luck to you on your vaping journey.

Cool..BTW, I've installed Tapatalk for all the forums I belong to including this one.

Its a free app on Google play and works great for this android

phone...thanks Christopher

TapaTalk is a great app. Actually, in order for the forum to work with Tapatalk we must managed a separate API (Which we do) and update it often to ensure connection with our TT mobile users :)