Mobile App For Vapors Hype

Does anyone have any good ideas for an app I could develop for us vapors??

I'm basically done developing my game and thought it would be awesome for my next project to make an app for us dedicated vapors. I just thought of this like 10 minutes ago, but I need some more brain power for cool ideas.

Basically, if you could have any kind of app that involves vaping, what would it do and what features would it have???

I was thinking maybe having a side section with all kinds of different builds and tutorials and stuff but I'm hoping you guys can throw some cooler ideas out there so we can make it awesome.

Thanks guys and hopefully we can come up with something cool, And of course it will be free for everyone!!!

Thanks!

Welcome! I think you'll get it done especially since I noticed you posted at 2:30 A.M. Or maybe that reflects my time in Malaysia, not sure. :) I'm not smart enough to give you any advice on an app's features but you did use my favourite word, 'free'. My second favourite word is 'waranty', but I guess that doesn't apply if 'free' is in there :) Good luck!

That's a good idea.Yeah coil builds,information on how resistance works and what not.Literature on wattage and voltage.Pros and con's of devices and accessories.Also the importance of battery safety... I know this all can be found on the internet but its a good idea to have it all in one place.

That's a good idea.Yeah coil builds,information on how resistance works and what not.Literature on wattage and voltage.Pros and con's of devices and accessories.Also the importance of battery safety... I know this all can be found on the internet but its a good idea to have it all in one place.

Yeah, it's called Vapor Talk forum and it's also accessible on mobile. :lol:

Maybe take vapors toolbox idea and make it more like steam engine where it gives you ideas pin what the coil will look like put in a deal to tell you if out will be a warm or cool vape on a regulated mod arts a certain wattage and maybe a Google maps tab for b&m locations that can be added as people find them.