Beginner storage question

Tennjed

I bought a few extra clearomizer (5 EVOD and Protank Mini 2) I also bought a sampler pack of different flavor juices. My plan is to keep each clearomizer filled with a different juice and periodically switch them out on one of my 3 batteries depending on my mood.

Is there any reason why i can't keep a clearomizer stored with juice in it for an extended period of time? Also if i am not using one of my batteries do i need to leave it off the clearomizer or can i leave them connected for a period of time while not using?

Last question. My batteries (EVOD 650) doesn't seem to have an auto cutoff. If i forget to cut it off my pressing it 5x will it hurt it overnight? I assume the auto cutoff is mainly to keep it from accidentally being pressed in my pocket but i wanted to double check.

Thanks for you help, i know these are basic questions

Is there any reason why i can't keep a clearomizer stored with Juice in it for an extended period of time? Also if i am not using one of my batteries do i need to leave it off the clearomizer or can i leave them connected for a period of time while not using?

I take off the clearomizer periodically and dab at the juice in the battery well. A few drops will accumulate there if not used for a while.

Last question. My batteries (EVOD 650) doesn't seem to have an auto cutoff. If i forget to cut it off my pressing it 5x will it hurt it overnight? I assume the auto cutoff is mainly to keep it from accidentally being pressed in my pocket but i wanted to double check.

You're confusing the term "auto cut off" with "shut off". Your battery does have an auto cut off. It's 10 seconds. When you take a deep draw that lasts more than 10 seconds, your battery will automatically cut off the power so it doesn't over heat. You'll see the light in the button flash three times (I think it's either 3 or 5). Pressing the button 5 times in a row will shut your battery off. I rarely turn my batteries off unless I'm storing them in such a way that the button might get pressed accidentally. YMMV. :)

There is nothing wrong with leaving your tanks (clearomizers) loaded with juice and ready to vape. I'm looking at 14 in my rack right now :)

Tam is correct on the batteries. I rarely turn mine off unless I know I won't be using it for a long period of time (weeks), or if I'm afraid the button will be pressed in transit (case, jacket pocket, backpack, etc.). As long as the button is not pressed, there is nothing to drain the battery, so leaving them "on" will not drain them. Much like leaving batteries in your flashlight... as long as it is not "in use", there is nothing to drain the battery/batteries.

Leaving a tank attached to a battery while not in use is also fine... but like Tam said, it is a good idea to remove them occasionally (every refill or two) to swab up any drops of juice that leaks through the bottom of the tank's atomizer / air-tube onto the battery contact...