Sub ohm coils

Tug

I started out vaping on an RDA about a year ago and I was building my coils at around 1.2ohms dual coil.Then after a while I needed more vapor production so I went sub ohm.I know some people build dual sub ohm coils around .4 or less a ohms.i built dual .3 ohm coils the other day on my stillare and I nearly hacked a lung out.I'm a single coil guy all the way,dual coil is just too much for me.Anyone else have the same experience?

I personally have not experienced this - mainly because I am completely satisfied without subohming. But from my reading it seems airflow is key in the area of sub ohming so you might want to address that in some research.

Maybe check topics in the cloud chasing sub forum, thats where most of the sub ohm questions have been answered. I am like Bebop, I am perfectly fine with a 1.8ohm factory coil although the Tiger Single Coil that Compenstine sent me is pretty sweet. Its 1.4-1.5ohms.

I had a single twisted 28 gauge kanthal coil for the longest time on my stillare.I think it was about 0.4 ohms,but I tried it in my plume veil and i don't get the same vapor production.I just need to experiment with different coil builds

Just built a 0.4 ohm build single vertical micro coil in my plume veil,and she is chuckin' the vape! I think vertical micro coils are my favorite.when I build them horizontal I get a lot of spit back and popping.but when they are vertical its like a smoke stack!!!

I am a big fan of vertical coils. I usually build a dual 3.2mm vertical coil @ .4 ohms in my Tobh. I was running the same thing in my 454 big block, but it seems to like horizontal better.

I am going to get some Tiger wire from Comp one of these days and try some verticals in it.

I have been in a dripping rut the last few weeks. I have not been using the RDA's much lately.