Blue Dream By Vape Escape

Rixter

A buddy of mine picked up a 15ml. bottle of Blue Dream by Vape Escape from a vape shop in Memphis for me the other night, and this stuff is really good. I asked him to pick me up a custard-flavored juice, and this is what they recommended. Their online product description states, "Rich creamy vanilla custard mixed with Blueberries and Coconut, sure to please", and they were spot on. I usually don't like anything with coconut in it, but this one was really good.

Edited by Rixter

Since I would trust any of your recs, Rix, I just ordered a 30 ml bottle of this juice. I've been looking for something that's similar to the FLaN I've been vaping for so long and I love blueberries and coconut...

Thanks for the rec! I'm looking forward to trying this out. :)

What was the PG/VG ratio and nic level you got? How's the throat hit? These days I'm not looking for any throat hit, just flavor so I'm curious.

Edited by Tam

What was the PG/VG ratio and nic level you got? How's the throat hit?

I got this in a 24mg. because that's what the missus likes, but the PG/VG ratio isn't on the bottle. It's pretty thin, so I'm guessing around 80PG/20VG. Throat hit isn't very high, but that's alright since it's a dessert vape.

By the way, it comes in a brown glass bottle with glass dropper.

Edited by Rixter

[snip] I've been looking for something that's similar to the FLaN I've been vaping for so long and I love blueberries and coconut...

Did you just say Flan?? I think you just said flan! I need some flan flavored juice!

Edited by The Bone Slummer

Did you just say Flan?? I think you just said flan! I need some flan flavored juice!

No, unfortunately, I did not say "flan". What I said was FLaN, which is an acronym for Feels Like a Nut aka Almond Joy.

A flan flavor is basically just a custard type. In my opinion, Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket is the best custard flavor I've ever tried. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, sounds interesting, and I'd love to try it, however, I wouldn't want to try a full sized bottle - I didn't see any options on the site, but I just gave it a VERY quick scan, do they have an options for sample sized bottles or sample packs? I would hate to order a 15 ml bottle, and then hate it on the first draw.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines