Aspire Nautilus Cisco Spec HH Replacement Coils

Haven't tried these, but I would imagine that the quality is the same as the HH.357s that I use. I'm still dropping nearly $200 a pop for their atomizers so I think the $10 a coil would be worthwhile. I'll order a couple in my next order with them. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Although I've never used the nautilus tanks, from the many positive reviews of the new bvc heads for flavor and vapor production I'd find it hard to buy a $10 head unless it lasts 2 months with cleaning and full flavor production.

I am also finding it hard to pull the trigger on them, but from what I have read, they should last that long. Tam would know much more about the construction, but I am assuming that it uses SS mesh for the wicking material... That is totally a guess.

*falls over laughing*

Yes, please let us know how well they work, Jason. From my experience with the HH.357 Cisco atomizers, I would expect it to be amazing! After all this time and all the different tanks and RDAs I've tried, I still can't get performance comparable to the HH.357s. If these work as well as the atomizers, I would love to pay $10 each instead of the $25 that I pay now. :D

I'm assuming it much less work to do the Nautilus coils over the 510s and that is why he has them at a lower price. I tried the 257 and for a 510 atomizer it was impressive. I just find it a bit flattering since he is now doing them. ;) LOL

You're rebuilding Nautilus coils, Comp?

I have quite a few. I need to go check. I have been looking for a deal on some 1.5 ohm BVC's because I have screwed up my system of cleaning them and now have them all mixed up. I don't know which are newer or older. I had a few soaking in different containers and my wife combined them.... It was totally my fault, I left them on the kitchen counter...

I am on my 3rd day with these coils and I think I am going to have to move it to backup status.

I really like the flavor, for just a second. It is far superior to stock, but it does not wick fast enough. I have read that these must be broken in, and I may not have given it enough time. Part of the problem could be that I bought too low of resistance. This is all they had in stock. I am running on both my MVP V2 and iStick at the lowest setting. The iStick has problems with running low power as it is not proven if it steps down voltage or not. The lowest it seems to go is battery voltage (I have no way to test this accurately). I might be able to use a lower viscosity juice, but I have around 200mls of my ADV and don't want to water it down. I can also close my airflow down and get much better wicking on it. I also have to slow down my draw and draw much longer. I really don't like this style of vaping. I like to have my airflow all the way open and and take fast, long draws.

Here are some details about them:

As you can see, packaging is great. I really like the little containers.

From the looks (without disassembly) It is a single coil with a small silica wick. It is surrounded with some sort of thin sleeve of stainless. That is surrounded with a stainless mesh, or wool, or something. The pictures are not great, I need a macro lens. I still have not got one.

I have never got into rebuilding stock coils. This has made me think that it might be something I want to do. I would like to build a R - NR wire welder and make some tiger wire, vertical coils with rayon wick material around it. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Edited by jasonculp

The mesh surrounding the bottom of the coil is much like what's inside the HH.357 direct drip atomizers I use. Don't know why it's there, though.

From my experience with Avid Vaper's coils, they do take awhile to break in. You might've given up just before it got to its peak. Give it a little more time and see what it does. :)

The mesh surrounding the bottom of the coil is much like what's inside the HH.357 direct drip atomizers I use. Don't know why it's there, though.

From my experience with Avid Vaper's coils, they do take awhile to break in. You might've given up just before it got to its peak. Give it a little more time and see what it does. :)

I am definately not going to throw them out. I think I am going to fill my other mini with some of my 60PG/40VG juice and put it on my other iStick or my MPV. I just get much more satisfaction from the open draw I can get with the BVC. I really wish I had some higher resistance ones so they wouldn't be so hot. I will report back in a while and let you know how it goes.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines