Finally decided to organize My DIY Flavor Bottles

Sonar505

Recently thanks to generous recipe posters I discovered how easy FlavourArt flavors are to work with. So placed an order for 33 FA flavor samples from eliquid mart then after trying them and finding more recipes I wanted to try. Placed and received a 2nd order of 35 bottles. For me It became a pain in the *** to try and find the individual flavor. Pick up read no!,Pick up read No!, etc, or worse take all out the box and play dominoes with them while on the table. I decided there had to be a better way and set out to make one.
I don't know if you are anything like me but this is what my DIY shelf looked like before.
tW6Eog6.jpg
And this is what it looks like now!
YRweskT.jpg
I made It to accommodate the FA flavors I have now and allow for future growth. I was also able to put them in Alphabetical order and read the flavor name for easy location. (Added benefit Lorann's 1 dram bottles also fit)
BghSUKx.jpg
Over the past few years I had also accumulated quite a few wizard lab samples (which are even better at mimicking dominoes). And since I plan to continue to use them either individually or in combination with FA. I decided to make one for them.
54K32FG.jpg
Here is how it looks like now when I mix a eliquid recipe. I have the wide mouth jars for my NIC,VG, PG, and Premixed Base. (easier to get the last little bit and no tipping).
NQ3VRjP.jpg
And here is a pic of the final results.
iELXbrr.jpg
Both racks are hinged (makes them more stable when opened) and have a latch to keep closed when put away.
Thanks for reading. Hope you like.

Very nice! I like how organized and easy to read everything is. :)

I use a variation of that and got an acrylic nail polish organizer that hangs on the wall. The room it's in is not in direct sunlight and is usually pretty dark so I don't have to worry about light hitting the juice. Being able to see the labels easily is very handy!

• 1 month later...

Go to the bottom of this page:

http://www.fadoravapor.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_75&products_id=181

You will see the Calculator. Go to the bottom of the calculator the word "Calculator" to the left of that word you will see 4 horizontal lines (mousing over it will pop up a note saying "All Sheets".) Click on it and choose "List of Flavors by Manufacture" that will give you what you are looking for.