Hi all, new member here

ckf

I'm new to vaping and wanted to say hi. I started with an Evod kit about a month ago. I quickly added a Protank 2 with ego twist battery. That's all it took me to get off the analogs. 3 weeks yesterday that I had my last smoke.

Thanks for the welcome :hi:

It feels great to be smoke free! I had tried a Blu setup about a year ago and wasn't impressed. I am glad that I gave the Evod kit a try. I have tried several different juices and have found MFS wildberry to be my favorite so far. I should mention that I mostly smoked Backwoods Honeyberry cigars prior to getting my vaporizer. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a berry flavored juice that I might try?

Welcome, and congrats! The hardest part of this journey is finding the right juice.... lol What others love, you might hate! You need to decide if you want candy flavored fruit, or realistic fruit flavors to start. It's a wild world of flavors out there..... But it will help you narrow down the options as you go. Best of luck.

Selamat Datang, Selamat Jalan! (Welcome and good journey in Malay) After about a year and half without cigs, cigars, and pipes, it's still fun...... and the unbelievable part? After almost 50 years as a die hard smoker, totally painless!!!! YES!