I'm proud of my self but I'll never stop

So I started out vaping 24 mg got into diy and mixed 24 mg and went hmmmm so i downed it to 18 all was good kept vaping that....then went hmm and down to 12mg then to 10 mg then this past week went to 5mg and soon 4 then 3 then 2 then 1 then none and just vaping to enjoy a hobbie i love with out the bind of nic ...it wasn't why i started vaping bit i must say it will be cool to know I'm not bound by a nic fix

Thats awesome man! The thought of quitting vaping has started to creep into my mind I have to admit after well over a year and a half analog free. I started vaping to substitute cigarettes with no thought of quitting ever. I guess it would still be hard since after well over a year and a half I still have not dropped below 18mg and the wife still uses 24mg. I tried dropping to 12mg but realized it was not doing the trick so if I quit it will be just putting it down. I know its a personal decision but I would not continue to vape at all if I could do 0 nic.

I wish you all the luck in the world!

Ya I got to muck Into it like a full blown chem lab for diy and all my mods and so on so it's a why stop but on top of that I'm thinking why stop if I enjoy doing it so I'd just do cloud chasing with them at that point

I also said about that last 5 dropping down by 1% each take on it because who knows I may be able to drop the nic from 5 and just vape 0 but at work I don't wanna chance needing the nic so I'll grade it down little by little to 0

I am another one weening myself off nicotine. A year and a half ago I was sucking down 24mg like nobody's business. It got me off cigs for good and I've been lucky as I didn't have a very rough go of it. Gradually I've been stepping down to where I'm totally comfortable around 3mg mostly with an occasional bounce to 0mg or 6mg. Mostly 3mg as I mix 0 and 6.

But lately, I've taken my first attempts at not vaping at all for periods and......it's ......ok. No big reactions. For the first time I can see myself quitting vaping even. Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoy it, but for me it's always been a way to not smoke. I totally get how it can turn in to a hobby, a passion even, and I wouldn't find fault with that at all. NOT SMOKING is probably one of my greatest achievements. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I am SO. FRICKIN. HAPPY. that I'm not smoking that I'd just about break in to song and dance over it if given a slight nudge. :)

But I could definitely see myself give up vaping too eventually.