Holy nastiness!

Crystalyn

This is only my 3rd day vaping. I just tried to smoke an analog and I literally almost puked. I just couldn't. I'm still slightly crashing one every once in a while, so I decided to bum one for a lay hoorah.. NEVER. AGAIN. I had read that they taste disgusting after a while.. but three days was unexpected.

If they already taste bad, you're well on your way to completely kicking the analogs! Don't feel bad though if you have cravings and sneak a drag from time to time... your body is still undergoing detox (and will for a while), so cravings ARE going to occur.

I think that's great for you! I had a similar experience about a month into this vaping scene. I hadn't had anything to smoke for about a month and chain vaped and was so amazed that I could do that. So when friends came from Australia we went to very expensive very exclusive buffet restaurant in Kuala Lumpur for brunch. Now one of my favourite splurges used to be Cuban cigars and it's so cool that they are legal here, but of course imported so very expensive. This restaurant had a humidor exclusively dedicated to Cubans. The prices were from about RM 90 to RM 300 each. (divide by 3 for US dollars) This was an occasion so I decided to splurge. Normally before I would have bought the cheaper version, but I thought this might be my last time so I went for the RM 300 one. I got back to the table and lit up. OMG it was awful!!!!!! I too almost puked right there at the table. It was such a bittersweet moment. I lost one great passion but I gained the knowledge that I wouldn't have to indulge like that again. On a side note, I saved it (hell it WAS RM 300 after all) and brought it home and put it in a now unused ash tray. One day I came home from work and found it missing. The following conversation ensued: Me "Where's my Cuban?" Sig other " Your what?" Me "My Cuban cigar," Sig other "Where was it" Me "In the ashtray." Sig other "Oh that. I thought it was a cat turd so I threw it away."

So far the return of the smell has been so good. I walk in the house and know what my wife is cooking! Before I had to go look. I have also noticed foods i loved, are not nearly as good as I thought they were. At the same time some I didn't care for are getting better. My wife is so confused!