noob ME hi and my experience so far :)

LuckyMe

Hey all! I'm happy to be here. This is my second attempt to switch from smoking to vaping 100%. My first time was back in 2011 and I had great experiences with the 510 pens and even moved up to an unprotected battery mod at the time. We weren't using tanks then and prices were higher as I recall.

In 2012 I lost my home, my car and all of my possessions and pets. I was pretty devistated. Needless to say smoking pretty much became my pal again.

It's 2014 now, I work my *** off at a very modest job and I just can't buy tobacco anymore. I LOVE the new tanks and all the super affordable options out there. That said, my income is very low and I have to be extremely careful what I spend.

So far I've probably only invested about 100 into this over the last three months that I've been vaping again. I run into:

BURNT coils - I don't have back up tanks or clearomizers and replacement coils so my set up is a bit ghetto on a kamry x6 battery.

BAD juice - where I have been buying locally will have an AWESOME flavor and I'll get a 15 mil bottle and it just so rocks but when I go back to buy more they never have it in stock anymore. It's happened the last three flavors and I'm pretty much done relying on them (they are amazingly rated and their customer service is awesome but they can't seem to keep what I love in stock due to supplier issues or demand and my inability to buy much in bluk)

I'm PICKY - I get something I love and I just want to RELY on it.

So? I'm going DIY! I got my supplies in a shopping cart and I'm ready to purchase. Hopefully I'll be MIXING my own stuff by this weekend.

I'm getting a back up rig (hoping I can afford an MVP 2.0 with an iClear 30 dual coil tank) - at least a second kamry and a nice tank set up with replacement coils.

Ok, so I'm not a noob. I do my homework and I know what I love. I really think this forum is going to be a great support system for me like it is for all of you.

If I could ask everyone one question - it would be:

WHAT do you vape first thing in the morning? In otherwords, what has replaced your morning cigarette? I have found nothing to take it's place with my first cup of coffee (yet) and am so wanting that because I will just be done with smoking all together at that point!

I'm vaping 18-24 mg on an iClear 30 tank with a Kamry X6 battery at the 2nd/purple setting (3.8 volts)

Hugs and PEACE! :)

You can't beat bakery flavors with coffee in the morning.

2 of my favorites:

Vaping Monkey "Monkey Buns"

Suicide Bunny " Derailed"

I despise anything fruit or candy with my coffee

nice! I'm going to try some of these! Thanks you two!

Also, what is Derailed tasting like? Or Mother's Milk for that matter?

I'm rather hooked on some grape flavors and BLEH they don't go with coffee at ALL! awesome advice ty!

I have a local B&M (also available via www) coffee that is pretty good that I hit first thing with the morning coffee. Also hit on EC Blends Dragon's Tears - extra good after the wicks have gotten really soaked all night.

My all day flavor is FLaN (Feels Like a Nut) from EC Blends at 12 mg nic. It's Almond Joy flavored, and I've been stuck on this for well over a year now, maybe even longer. It goes great with coffee...just got in another 125 ml bottle of the stuff. :)