NFL football

Anyone else here follow NFL football? I love watching any football but I mainly follow NFL. Who are the players you like to watch or your favorite players? Who is your team?

My team is the Philadelphia Eagles I love the way our season has started even though we've been down going into the half every game lol.

I like watching most players but LeShaun McCoy is my favorite player in the game right now. I love to watch Megatron as well as Earl Thomas lll.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Always liked Green Bay. Clay Matthews is a stud. Hope he recovers quickly.

He is a stud, I love watching him lay out a quarterback just not Nick Foles lol

I'm a football fan. My fave team is the Pittsburgh Steelers, but in all honesty, I watch every game and every team that I can. My grandma was a huge fan, and she taught me well. :animier:

I always try to watch every game I can, My sundays mainly consist of a lot of food and football lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else here follow NFL football? I love watching any football but I mainly follow NFL. Who are the players you like to watch or your favorite players? Who is your team?

My team is the Philadelphia Eagles I love the way our season has started even though we've been down going into the half every game lol.

I like watching most players but LeShaun McCoy is my favorite player in the game right now. I love to watch Megatron as well as Earl Thomas lll.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Dear Eagles fan:

Tedy_3x.jpg