Help

Aprilbks

I'm New and would like to now what vape to get I have smoked for 15 years an heard vaper is better an can help u quit so I got a blu an didn't like it. So I went to my local tobacco store an this lady talked me into a vape u fill ..the battery is a ego- t an I guess I have a clearomizer . I bought some liquid filled it like she said but don't no if I'm doing it right BC it didn't come with any papers

Yes it works I looked at some videos on how to fill charge turn off an on off but I was just wondering its a ego-t with a clearomizer is that ok an do u have to change the clear thing every month or cleane it I'm not to sure about it since it didn't come with any papers on "how to " do anything with it

My 1100mAh eGo-T's are workhorses... and last a full day or more of heavy use.

As for the clearomizer, if it is a top-fill (unscrew the black tip and fill from the top), then it is likely a Ce4, which are disposable... you'll get about 2-3 weeks out of it at best, and then just toss it in the trash. They're pretty good clearomizers, though... but I'd recommend a bottom-coil design like a full-size or mini Kanger or Aspire, so you can just replace the atomizer/coil for a <$1 (Kanger) or ~$2.50 (Aspire), rather than buying a new Ce4 for $4+.

Tam is right, though... if you have a picture, we'll be better able to tell you what you have and give recommendations.

Okay. Follow earthlings advice above. It's disposable. No need to clean. Just keep filling it. It will last a week or 2 then will taste nasty (burnt) at which time you can replace it with another one or upgrade to a clearomizer that allows you to just change the heating element (coil).

Ok thanks everyone for helping me .is it weird when u changed over from smoking to vaping . An dose it burn ur throat when u pull or will that go away I think I just got a bad or cheap e cig prob need to get a better on if I want to quit smoking real cig

You've got a good battery and clearomizer to start off with, the juice burning is probably your juice. What mg of nicotine do you have? What's the PG/VG ratio?

The higher the nic content, the harsher the throat hit. More PG in your juice = harsher throat hit. I prefer a 50 PG/ 50 VG ratio personally. :)

It could be bad juice as well but you will definitely want to get a better clearomizer and the spend the bulk of your time finding a juice you like.

If you have a vape shop near you that can help not just a smoke shop (they carry cheeap stuff ). Find a store that specializes in vape equipment

If the battery needs charging, the firing button will flash, instead of remaining a steady blue color when you press it. It will not taste burnt as the battery depletes it's charge... that is actually providing less voltage/Amps, not more.

I'm pretty sure you just have a really cheap e-liquid, and should follow Bebop's advice... find a vape shop locally where you can sample different flavors and different manufacturer's juices. They can also help you with finding a better clearomizer (tank) or two, as well as coils for them. With the eGo-T batteries, I recommend 1.5-1.8 Ohm coils for best flavor on most juices.

Depending on what you smoked before, as well as how many packs/day, you may need to use an 18mg (1.8%) or even higher nicotine content to provide you with an equivalent nicotine dose.

Edited by Earthling789

I can't thank you all enough for all the help. I went to the shop an got a kanger tech evod an tried a few kinds of liquid I bougt one that I liked that I tried in the shop an when I got home an filled it up in my new clearomizer it didn't tast the same as It did in the shop so that's why I think something is wrong with the bat it don't tast burnt the tast is fine I guess I was saying the throat hit is hard in mine . I got the liquid bc it was a cool fruit tast but I put it in mine an it was hot to my throat I guess I just need to keep doing it. Someone told me its BC smoke is light an dry an vaper is thicker an I just need to get use to it so I will keep tring an see what I come up with

A lot of times, the vape-shop will use a battery that is not fully charged, or a variable-voltage battery that is set at 3.3V (lowest settings). Another difference is the type of tank they have their juices in... different tank's coil orientation and resistance will taste differently.

An EVOD tank also comes pre-installed with a coil, usually 2.5 Ohm or 2.2 Ohm, but sometimes a low-resistance coil of 1.5 or 1.8 Ohm. The juice will taste differently with different resistance coils. Pre-installed coils are not always the best coil... replacement coils almost always last longer and provide better flavor. If the juice tastes hot or burnt, you should use a higher wattage coil, or turn down the Voltage of your VV battery (if you are using one), or try a replacement coil.

Personally, I prefer 1.5 Ohm coils at 3.7V, but some juices just taste a little better with a 1.8 Ohm or even a 2.0/2.2 Ohm coil.... especially bakery flavors or chocolates.

OhmWrecker is correct... high PG levels will make a harsher throat-hit, but if it tasted good in the shop, it should taste similar at home (in your tank). The only variables should be the type of tank (top or bottom coil, single or dual-coil), resistance of coil, and Voltage applied from your battery.

Wow there is a lot of stuff I need to learn about all this lol maybe I will get there I really do want to quit the real cig i have smoked for bout 13 years an my lil girl wants me to quit too so I need to do it I just hope I can this time an not be so ill an frustrated lol thanks again earthling

The Evod is a good battery. Many times, the juice you try in a store will have 0 nic. The juice you have 1.8% (18 mg), will give you a harsher throat hit. Also, like Earthling said, the resistance of your coil will make a difference in how harsh the juice feels on your throat.

The next time you go to the store, use your battery when you're trying the juice. Get the exact same clearomizer they're using so that you can duplicate what you tried. Might be something to consider. :)

Edited by Tameiki