Oh hello!

Tweak

Hey everybody, Navy guy here from Fort Worth. Jumped into vaping 6 months ago and have not touched a cig since! Managed to convert 90% of the smokers I work with. The navy is treating Ecigs just like cigarettes so we are supposed to go to a designated area to smoke/vape, but since my entire shift vapes we tend to cloud up the shop when nobody is looking.

Came here because I have recently delved into sub-ohm dripper builds and need to keep it safe. Since joining a few hours ago, I have purchased a butt load of VCT4's. Thanks for the help already!

Really loving this copper Plume Veil. .16ohms

2014-09-18235834_zps8234b73b.jpg

hey thanks everybody.

Yea my build makes clouds, which is always fun, but what surprised me was the amount of flavor it also puts out. I have tried to do the same with my Tobh and I cant stand it. tons of cloud but it tastes like im vaping water.

• any reason why I cant post in any threads besides this one?

New members are limited to certain threads until they make a minimum of three posts. This is to keep spammers under control. You should be able to move about freely now. Let us know if that's not the case. :)

Welcome Tweak!

That is a good looking build! If the Plume Veil is that good, I will probably have to get one! My TOBH is amazing. It is my first dripper though, so not much to compare it to. I am not going nearly as low. I only go .4 - .6.

This is a great group here. They have been extremely patient and kind answering all of my newbie questions.

Thank you for your service!

New members are limited to certain threads until they make a minimum of three posts. This is to keep spammers under control. You should be able to move about freely now. Let us know if that's not the case. :)

I figured that was the case, but couldnt find a post stating that. it appears that was my 3rd post so its all good now!

Welcome Tweak!

That is a good looking build! If the Plume Veil is that good, I will probably have to get one! My TOBH is amazing. It is my first dripper though, so not much to compare it to. I am not going nearly as low. I only go .4 - .6.

This is a great group here. They have been extremely patient and kind answering all of my newbie questions.

Thank you for your service!

I keep building the tobh, just cant get it right! my Gigantobh is no problem.

I have a copper Akuma on the way to match the copper plume veil, thinking I may put some vinegar on it to give it a nice dark patina. any thoughts?

and now I see it pinned 3 posts above this thread. hahaha