Questions about MVP

tea2085

They come with tanks because the MVP kit is a "starter-kit" (battery/tank/charging-cable), and well... because they can... if they can start you off with their tanks, you'll likely stick with them for a while, rather than invest your money with Kanger or Aspire, etc. for their tanks. The iClear tanks are okay, but I did not prefer them over my Kanger tanks, although some people like them...

My MVP 2.0 came with 2 dual coil iclear16 tanks. I love these tanks because they are top fill. I hated having to unscrew my other tanks from the battery, and turn them upside down to fill them.

My MVP 2.0 came with 2 dual coil iclear16 tanks. I love these tanks because they are top fill. I hated having to unscrew my other tanks from the battery, and turn them upside down to fill them.

I primarily use bottom-coil / bottom-fill Kanger tanks with my MVP... BUT, like you, I'd rather make the refill (or swap in my case) fast when I run dry/low... SO... I have 10 tanks (6 KPT2's, and 4 AeroTanks) which I currently use in rotation... when one needs a re-fill, I simply unscrew that tank and pop on a fresh one.

This serves three purposes for me... 1) no waiting for a freshly filled tank, 2) As each tanks sees use 1-2 times per week, so coils last for weeks and weeks and weeks :) , and 3) most importantly, I can fill the empty tanks at my leisure (in the evening while watching TV or on a long boring conference-call)... performing any maintenance, cleaning, coil-swaps, etc. at that time, while not interrupting my vaping :) Another good thing about extra tanks, is that you can have multiple flavors ready-to-vape without wait, as your mood or tastes change throughout the day!

Edited by Earthling789

I wound up running across a MVP cheep at a local Vape meet last week. Love the MVP but not so much the IClear 30 that came with it. Draw is way to tight for me compared to my Nautilus tanks. I need to do a little more research on ohm and watt setting but these are nice IMO.

UPDATE! My first MVP VV that I got in April of this year, has become a little loose. The post where the tank attaches can jiggle just a bit to be noticeable if you try. You can't make it jiggle without the tank on but the leverage of the tank makes it do so. It still works fine, and I've not unscrewed the top to see what's going on, but just a comment on the possible longevity.

I bit the bullet and ordered one last night on Amazon. This was after I stopped by my b&m yesterday evening to get a bottle of juice and saw that their prices on the mvp were $20 more than what I've been seeing online. im using vision spinner 2's right now. So glad to see everyone likes this one so much can't wait to try it.

Dc

• 4 weeks later...

Very good device. I've had mine for about a month now and it has been running like a champ. I charge it every night next to my cell phone and it lasts me though out the day without even a thought that it might run out of battery. The VV/VW feature works nicely. The device charger is neat, but I don't foresee myself using it unless in a bind and the puff counter helps me moderate my intake.

Love this thing.