Hi from Michigan

eveningstar15

Hi everybody. ..I'm Marlena. I stopped analogs a year and a half ago when my place of employment decided to become a non smoking facility. They ended up going back to a smoking facility but why go out in the rain when I can vape right in the lunchroom. I started with the blu ecig and now I am using a vision spinner 2 with a kanger evod clearomizer. I do not miss smoking at all. I was wondering what everyone does with there unwanted ejuice. I'm always ordering different flavors to try them so I ended up with a bunch of one's that I don't like. I only know a few other vapors but they do a higher nicotine level then I do. I do 6mg...I would hate to just throw them away...

Welcome Marlena!

I have only been vaping a few months. I have quite a few partial bottles and I just vape mine when I get low. I also mix them to make different flavors. I have thought of Paying It Forward, but I don't know how a new vapor will feel about getting partial bottles. It does seem like a waste. I am looking next to me in my tray and I have close to 300ml of flavors I don't use. I guess if times get hard, I will always have it. I am sure there is a time when they will not be any good and I will have to throw them out.

Where is the pay it forward thread...I can't find it. .

You'll need to post one to two more times in the newbies' section so you can post in all other areas of the forum. Sorry, but we had to do this to stop spammers from getting everywhere but you can look at the thread for now. :)

You'll need to post one to two more times in the newbies' section so you can post in all other areas of the forum. Sorry, but we had to do this to stop spammers from getting everywhere but you can look at the thread for now. :)

Thank you....I checked out the thread..doesn't look like anyone has posted to it in the last year