Kayfun leakage question

fishguy1123

I have an Ehpro KFL+ clone and notice after a few hours it gets a small pool of juice in the drip tip well. It rarely gets left on its side and doesn't have to be full when it happens. It's not condensation, it's actual juice. I don't get flooding/gurgleing nor does it leak out of the air hole. I rewicked it yesterday and added slightly more length to the wick. Anyone have any thoughts on what might cause this. The o-ring in the top cap is in place btw. Thanks

Ahh, good to hear... probably no worse then condensation that gets under the drip-tip of my ProTanks? If that's the case, then definitely not a deal-breaker!

Still interested to find out a solution, so when it happens to me, I'll know how to fix the problem :)

Mine did this authentic. It's design I believe. It's not a leak. It's vapor collecting and pooling under the drip tip. I got a drip tip that touches so no area. Also sine hotter coil in mine I don't notice any vapor collect. I can't explain it though. Not a physicist :)

Thanks Rich! The drip tip gets a small amount. I start to get a slight taste of e liquid in my mouth and sure enough it has a lil pool of it in the top cap. Still not a deal breaker though. Doesn't happen all day/night long by any meens.....

Try putting an o-ring in to fill the void(empty space) between the trip tip base and the drip tip well. It will help in reducing the liquid build up. If your drip tip base is long enough to sit flush with the well you shouldn't be getting this issue as mentioned in above post

Edited by sparc

• 2 weeks later...

alllllll my attys would do this. personally think it was just condensation... whenever it got to be too much and i would feel it become kindof like sipping a straw in an empty cup but a lot less intense haha i would simply clean it out...its a constant issue on all my attys but then again... TO ME its not an issue.

That oring idea is a great one! Im gonna try that today actually!