Hello everyone, newby to vaping here

jpoolrn

Have been vaping about a week and have read many reviews and watched dozens of videos so I came here because it seems you can't really get an answer from a video or from reviews. It gets very frustrating trying to find an answer so you can proceed with your vaping without spending a fortune or buying bad gear.

It gets easier. Hang in there. Lots of good advice here especially on the newer things available but you may have to read older things to get a basic understanding first.

Unfortunately most reveiwers are hoping to score freebies to review so you really won't get much info other than a closer look at a device and basic how it worx. You pretty much just have to watch the forum and see what everyone else has been using long term and ignore the hype on new gadgets until they have a track record.

As stated reviews are subjective as is your personal experience weather it's gear or juice or what ever. Between this site and 2 reputable local shops I've been able to make good choices in hardware to use. I kept it simple at first with spinner batteries and good bottom coil pyrex tanks. You've got to consider what your needs are ex: I started vaping to quit analogs so a good simple starter kit fit my needs. A few months later I've picked up better tanks and want a good vv/vw apv which should last me until I'm free of the nic cravings and can quit completely or continue as a hobby. It can get overwhelming because there's thousands of choices but at the end of the day it comes down to what you want to do.