E Juice problem. Need help!

Zelkovan

Hi everyone! First post :)

I have recently started vaping and there is a question I have with E juice.

I ordered 2 juices from halo, the Tribeca and Belgian Cocoa. The Cocoa tastes fine, awesome actually, but the Tribeca...well...doesn't taste too good. I know I should try steeping it but I have some questions regarding E juice in general and specifically this juice (the Halo Tribeca).

Firstly, I noticed that when I vape the Tribeca my urine gets much darker and concentrated (I think it is extreme dehydration) while this doesn't happen with the Cocoa. I know you need to stay hydrated, which I do, but the Tribeca seems to be a little extreme which worries me. I'm not sure if it is an ingredient in the Tribeca that doesn't react well with my body but the Cocoa doesn't do this to me. The liquid is also completely clear and doesn't taste too much of what it is described to be either. Which begs my questions.

Is the Tribeca that I received just a bad batch? I've seen videos and pictures of the liquid being a dark yellow, mine is completely clear. Is this a result of 0 Nic or just because it is too fresh and I should let it steep for a while? Also, is the very concentrated urine a normal thing with certain juices? I'm kind of afraid to try vaping it because it doesn't taste too good and because it seems to have a negative reaction with my body, which is why I would like to know if others have seen this type of problem.

Thank you to anyone who can help me!

The hue and smell of your urine will change according to the juice your vaping.

So its a completely normal thing for urine to change color (similar to cranberry juice) for certain juices and not have any negative side effects besides the dehydration that vaping gives you?

Nicotine gives an amber to dark amber color to juice

Does this not apply to liquids without nicotine as well? My other juice is a dark amber and also contains 0 nicotine, so i'm wondering if that is just as a result of the juice itself.

Thank you for the replies btw. I'm asking a bunch of questions, I know, however I want to be more informed about vaping in general, so the more I know the better.

Flavoring can have color too.

^^ This ^^

Vanilla (and many sweet flavors) is extremely dark, so is chocolate and coffee flavors. Fruits can be lighter shades (even nearly clear), but it also depends on the flavor and concentration, such as extra shots of flavor, sweetener, or sour.

^^ This ^^

Vanilla (and many sweet flavors) is extremely dark, so is chocolate and coffee flavors. Fruits can be lighter shades (even nearly clear), but it also depends on the flavor and concentration, such as extra shots of flavor, sweetener, or sour.

Alright, cool!

So is the whole urine-changing color thing normal with certain flavors? It kinda freaked me out at first, thought I was massively dehydrated and chugged down a bunch of water which wasn't such a good idea

Alright, cool!

So is the whole urine-changing color thing normal with certain flavors? It kinda freaked me out at first, thought I was massively dehydrated and chugged down a bunch of water which wasn't such a good idea

Yes, dehydration will change urine darker, as well as some flavorings, especially if they have artificial colors added. It NEVER hurts to have extra water during the day... not only to flush your body properly, but also to compensate for the drying effects of PG (and to a lesser extent, VG) on the body. I use to gag at having to drink even one small glass of water in a day, but since I started vaping, I've found that water is the only beverage to truly satisfy the dryness. I drink a minimum of three, 1-liter Nalgene bottles of ice-water each day, and have cut my coffee and cola intake in half (or more)!

Yes, dehydration will change urine darker, as well as some flavorings, especially if they have artificial colors added. It NEVER hurts to have extra water during the day... not only to flush your body properly, but also to compensate for the drying effects of PG (and to a lesser extent, VG) on the body. I use to gag at having to drink even one small glass of water in a day, but since I started vaping, I've found that water is the only beverage to truly satisfy the dryness. I drink a minimum of three, 1-liter Nalgene bottles of ice-water each day, and have cut my coffee and cola intake in half (or more)!

Alright, I think the Tribeca might just have that then. Since both times when I vaped it I experienced darker urine but I didn't feel dehydrated or have any symptoms of dehydration. And yeah I've always drank a ton of water, except now i'm increasing my intake by a bit. Thank you everyone who helped!