Good Evening Fellow Vapers

RobRaven

Hi dang im bad at this.

Im Rob typing from Sweden quit analogs 8 weeks ago with the help of cheap eciggs like Joy 510-T and noname brand ones, but now i have a Itaste SVD comming to me soon so i will soon have loads of questions to ask! :)

its ok mate i wasted my cash starting out with blu and then went to a voodoo cheap pen and now im rebuildables and mech mods and diy all in a few months you will evolve fast into where you stand and we will help you get there but glad you crossed the bridge and took that step into bettering your health and your life

Vaping since April 2012, was a 2 pack a day smoker since June 1985, started with V2 ecigs... Great product to convert from stickies.

Moved up to ego style batteries with clearo's... Still use them as a walk around...but they are 808 threaded... Not 510 thread... Lol

I mix my own juice... I do not sell so don't ask... Been mixing for about 2 years

Currently playing with mods... Both mech & vv/vw... As well as rebuildable attys... Hey has anyone tried those ceramic "donuts" in their atty

Favorite reviewers... Pbusardo, rip trippers, Grimm green, indoor smoker

Favorite ecig store... Smokeless image (great 808 site)

Favorite brick & mortar... Preferred vapor, croydon, Pa

Favorite walk around ecig... Volt spinner w/ aspire clearo

Favorite mech mod... Pegasus... It hits hard

Favorite vv/vw mod itaste

Favorite clearo... Aspire Nautilus... This is the next gen