KayFun Lite Plus V2 airflow issue.

I have been a little reluctant to unscrew the airflow screw from the bottom of my KayFun as I'm worried that it might abrade and scratch the top cap of my ProVari. I was thinking that I could remove it completely, but am afraid it would leak ejuice. Any ideas? Also does anyone have any idea why vaping a 1.9 ohm coil at 4 volts burn juice? I think it might be because I didn't soak the wick in juice before assembling the chimney. Just a thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ya, you should always soak (prime) your wicking material, I learned this the hard way too. Cotton burns fast, LOL. POOF!

And once its soaked, you are good to go as soon as you get it on your battery, I really like that. :?)

You can also somewhat prime it by plugging the air inlet with your finger and pulling on it gently, but not too much, or you will flood it and have juice leaking out your air inlet, necessitating a tear down and clean out.

I was not impressed by how easily the screw moves and was really concerned with it locking up on the battery. What I did was use a very small piece of paper towel and used it as a wedge when putting the screw in, it holds just tight enough now that I don`t think it will go anywhere. It still turns, but with enough resistance I feel it wont move on its own. I did`nt want to use any lock tight as I did`nt want that problem in the future.

Some juices don`t like 4 volts. I have a juice here that wont go over 3.5 before it burns to the coil. Start cool, and work your way up to the point you can just start to taste it burning, then dial it down a bit and see how it goes. I`m actually still working on the best coil for this stuff as its really dark (highbrow cigar) and ruins wicks in a day, But it sure tastes good when it burning right.

Cheers,

Randall

Edited by VapeHappy