Kind of New to Vaping

OneBigDude

Hello all. Just quit chewing after 16 years and switched to vaping. My buddy got a vape from a friend and I gave it a try and thought it could actually get me off the dip. I went and bought an Aspire tank and Vision Spinner and it worked out great. Last week, I went and got the Vision Spinner II and an Aspire Nautilus. I'm slowly fazing out the nicotine in the e-liquids. I'm loving my current set-up and the blue razz juice I recently got. I'm here now and staying away from the dip. I went from a can a day, down to 1 chew after lunch which is getting pushed to later and later after lunch and will soon be gone.

Congrats on your great start to vaping! You've got a solid set up that should last you quite some time but I'd still recommend you get a few more back ups -- just in case. Welcome to Vapor Talk! :)

Spinners are good, always have a back up just in case something happens to a battery or tank.

It seems if one goes they all go at the same time, and Murphys law will kick in and you won't be in a place you can get another quicker.

Congrats on kicking the chew, that's awesome good for you!

Welcome to VT.

More of what you currently have. The Vision Spinner and Spinner II are both great work horses. The Nautilus tank with its vertical coil has a Pyrex tank so you'll want to be careful not to bump it or drop it. Replacement tanks are not available yet (as far as I know), so you might want to get another tank or three. Also pick up another couple of chargers and AC wall adapters. :)

Only downside I have found to the Spinner II is it kicks off during charging when switching colors from orange to blue to white. Other than that, I love this thing. Right now, I have a Spinner I, Spinner II, 2 Aspire BDC tanks, and an Aspire Nautilus. Any suggestions on another tank to try? I love the adjustable airflow.

Great to have you here!

I personaly havent tried them all. I whave the emow tank, a aerotank mini and the nautilus. Now the nautilus is my "go-to" and when my mec mod isnt putting enough i throw on my emow with 4.7v....

What Im trying to get at is this, there are so many different set ups you can have. and the older ones you get just become your backups. If you want to try different things then go for it! the Protank 2 & 3 are aparently very good. Im actually gonna go get some of those in the next week. maybe a mod and a spinner2. I like diversity and whatever I dont use as often gets to be my backup or just gets set at a different level of importance. If im in the car or on the go or doing sports or boating or whatever, they will all have their place!

Have fun!