Protank 2 vs Aspire vs Kayfun

Oh yes! Dont we all love posts from newbies(me) that are confused with all the readily available info!

Sorry if it pushed your buttons that I was a little (a lot) off with the different tanks and names but with a lot of help from these guys I was able to make sense of everything I had already read (had read many things 3+ times even!).

A lot of people seem to love the protank! Im personally loving kanger products so far but ive heard comparisons stating that the aspire tanks like the nautilus and nautilus mini(espcially the mini with the new vert-coils) seem to give more flavor. Is it THAT much of a difference for those of you who have tried both?

haha no button pushing. sorry if it came off as harsh. I may have been crabby that morning :D

was just trying to explain a bit of the difference.

anywho. I can't speak for kanger products as the only ones ive tried were horrible.

the nautilus does have much better flavor than the innokin iclear 30S, and iclear x.i.

but the nautilus doesn't hold a torch to the kayfun... kayfun flavor is 10x stronger and 10x more vape production. and just the satisfaction of making your own setup makes it even better yet! :D

The last post and many others in about every thread show why you have to try for yourself to see what you like. It is VERY difficult to go off what others like. To me, Kanger products are bulletproof and to another they are horrible lol. Its all a matter of personal preference. Some people like to build things and others (like me) like to have things ready to go out of a package. I guess I am a "pay for installation" guy when others like to do the work themselves.

In my experience IClears are awful, not paying $30 for a tank so I may never know about the Aspire Nautilus but people seem to like them. Im just not sure what they can offer I do not get from my Davides and KPTs I already have. I already get too more vapor than I need and the taste is there so I just stick with what works and keep paying about $1 a coil and roll with it.

Reviews and polls and opinions are great but just like any food, drink, or about anything else we consume there will be some who love them and some who hate them no matter the scenario. Trial and error is the only real way to find what is right for you.

The last post and many others in about every thread show why you have to try for yourself to see what you like. It is VERY difficult to go off what others like. To me, Kanger products are bulletproof and to another they are horrible lol. Its all a matter of personal preference. Some people like to build things and others (like me) like to have things ready to go out of a package. I guess I am a "pay for installation" guy when others like to do the work themselves.

In my experience IClears are awful, not paying $30 for a tank so I may never know about the Aspire Nautilus but people seem to like them. Im just not sure what they can offer I do not get from my Davides and KPTs I already have. I already get too more vapor than I need and the taste is there so I just stick with what works and keep paying about $1 a coil and roll with it.

Reviews and polls and opinions are great but just like any food, drink, or about anything else we consume there will be some who love them and some who hate them no matter the scenario. Trial and error is the only real way to find what is right for you.

Well said! I completely agree. I ended up going for the nautilus but I too love kanger products so I will be getting the mega pretty soon and probably another vv device or maybe kpt2/3 with a spinner2... Debating...

Well said! I completely agree. I ended up going for the nautilus but I too love kanger products so I will be getting the mega pretty soon and probably another vv device or maybe kpt2/3 with a spinner2... Debating...

And also, for me, saving money is one of my top motivating factors. I have been able to save enough money vaping over smoking that it makes my payment on my 34' Sea Ray Sundancer Cruiser AND the slip she sits in. Being in business I track everything and between my wife and I we save on average of $440 a month over smoking not to mention less drug co-pays since we collectively no longer have a total of 5 prescriptions that were $30-$50 co-pays so thats another ~$200 a month.

Unless something breaks I cannot see myself buying anything else but liquid and coils for well over a year if not longer and that is a good feeling for me. Of course it never became a hobby for me, only a vehicle to quit smoking tobacco and thats all I can ask for.

Again take it with a grain of salt but I have used a LOT of different things over the last year and a half from APVs to std non VV Egos and the Vision Spinner 2 is my favorite by far. Lightweight but tough. My wife was singing Karaoke on a friends house boat we were tied up to this weekend and stuck her hand up to yell "Whooooo" like we drunk southern folks do and a stuck her Spinner 2 with KPT 2 on top into the ceiling fan which propelled her battery and tank about 50 feet to the back of the top level of the house boat. I picked it up, handed it to her, and she used it the rest of the night and most of the next day. What was funnier was during the song she did the same thing with her beer lol. I helped her to bed shortly after that happened.

Again take it with a grain of salt but I have used a LOT of different things over the last year and a half from APVs to std non VV Egos and the Vision Spinner 2 is my favorite by far. Lightweight but tough. My wife was singing Karaoke on a friends house boat we were tied up to this weekend and stuck her hand up to yell "Whooooo" like we drunk southern folks do and a stuck her Spinner 2 with KPT 2 on top into the ceiling fan which propelled her battery and tank about 50 feet to the back of the top level of the house boat. I picked it up, handed it to her, and she used it the rest of the night and most of the next day. What was funnier was during the song she did the same thing with her beer lol. I helped her to bed shortly after that happened.

So that sounds liek a successful night to me! haha

Im really considering the spinner 2... im gonna check a few things on it. gonna get a couple tanks and maybe another mod.......most likely another mod haha

im gonna be able to have backups everywhere! car home work cottage