Finally free from analogs

usedgum

Hello!

I'd like to introduce myself; first by starting with what happened the day I started vaping.

I woke up with my S.O. as ususal and he made a joke that my morning smoker cough sounded like a diesel truck that refused to start. At first I took offense, because "I am a smoker it comes with the territory. AND I can cough like a lady (which isn't a thing)" After that initial thought I felt angry with myself for validating what analogs were doing to me. I couldn't even walk up the stairs without coughing or losing my breath.

This was five days ago and I started with an ego-t kit with 2 miniprotank2's (already looking at mods?!). From the second I stepped into my LVP I knew I had dipped my toe into a community that was incredibly friendly and supportive. I feel my energy and breath coming back after only these few days, and I cannot wait to see how much more I improve. Even better is that my S.O. has completely fallen in love with this hobby as well!

In the meantime I have sent all my smoker friends to my LVP, I know its not a "solution to smoking" but for me it has been an incredible few days and I have no cravings or interest in going back to my habit.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Any suggestions would be appreciated in terms of mods or e-juice.

Happy Vaping!

Hello!

I'd like to introduce myself; first by starting with what happened the day I started vaping.

I woke up with my S.O. as ususal and he made a joke that my morning smoker cough sounded like a diesel truck that refused to start. At first I took offense, because "I am a smoker it comes with the territory. AND I can cough like a lady (which isn't a thing)" After that initial thought I felt angry with myself for validating what analogs were doing to me. I couldn't even walk up the stairs without coughing or losing my breath.

This was five days ago and I started with an ego-t kit with 2 miniprotank2's (already looking at mods?!). From the second I stepped into my LVP I knew I had dipped my toe into a community that was incredibly friendly and supportive. I feel my energy and breath coming back after only these few days, and I cannot wait to see how much more I improve. Even better is that my S.O. has completely fallen in love with this hobby as well!

In the meantime I have sent all my smoker friends to my LVP, I know its not a "solution to smoking" but for me it has been an incredible few days and I have no cravings or interest in going back to my habit.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Any suggestions would be appreciated in terms of mods or e-juice.

Happy Vaping!

Congratulations on the switch! I noticed the same effects as well! Share your story on freetovape.org! It will possibly keep the fda regulations toned down.

Congrats! glad to see that youre taking great steps in this hobby!

Initial set up sounds great too!

little peice of advice: get a backup!

Especially at the begining, I personally went back to analogs a few times when my ego died and I wanted my nicotine fix too much.

I know its only been a week and that thing is probably always charging but its just my 2 cents! And I wouldnt want you to go back to cigarettes for the simple reason that your battery died!

What I like usually are the flavors with a bit of chill. I found menthol flavor to be too much especially on the throat so I got this one called peach blast. exactly what the name says. its peach with a slight fresh "chill" at the end!

Its gonna take time to find the right flavor/density/mod/tank/drip or not.. etc!!!! the possibilities are endless! haha

Have fun with it !

Congrats on quitting, I've been analog free for over a month. I started with the ego pens and then an ego twist. I admit I backslid, a lot lol. But I purchased a vtr a month ago and don't ever see going back now. Paired up with a kayfun lite I'll never buy another cartomizer or clearomizer again. This is a great hobby and a much healthier one then the alternative.

But definetly buy a backup and a backup for the backup, lol.