New to Vaping|How is my starter?

Lukkyz

Well today i decided to get a cheap starter kit from EGO and i found their Motivo Touch. I have no idea what is good or bad and based this solely on price. Can someone explain to me if this is good or bad?

http://www.egovape.com/motoepenbyja.html

1) Since this is a "starter" kit. This wont be moddable, right?
2) Are there any things i need to do when it ships to me? (Clean certain things, remove certian things)
3) Was this worth my money or should i invest in something a bit more?

Thanks again!

Basic evod set up. Shouldn't give you much trouble. You'll need extra coils (Kanger pro tank single coils) other than that pretty simple.

Common starter kit sold here gives you 2 of each (tank and battery) for about $45 so you are right there. Good luck.

Seems like a fair price. Most starter kits will be in that price rang, although I do get concerned when they get too check, in the 15 dollar rang, you know?

Well, there are mods, and then there are MODS. It probably has ego threads, so you should be able to buy any number of tanks to use with it, there is a whole plethora of tanks available for the ego thread.

Whatever it takes to get you off tobacco. There really are two ways you can go with ecigs. If you smoked and want to quit, You can use them to get off the carcinogens and then taper off painlessly, until you can walk away from nicotine altogether. Or,, (like me), you can go totally crazy with it and really have a enjoyable hobby that gives you the nico and allot of fun too boot.

If it works for you, I would recommend getting a back up so that you are`nt left in the position of thinking about (or looking for) a real smoke, just in case it (you ecig) goes bad. And then once you get going on it (ecigs) you can figure out which road you want to take, simply to quit, or to make a new hobby with it that satisfies.

Iv only been smoke free for two months now, but the ecigs have me totally captivated, there is so MUCH more to them. And I spend a small fraction on them of what I used to buying Cigars.

Hope it works out for you,

R

$25 for a basic bottom-coil EVOD kit... decent starter. I have no clue on the "brand", which appears to be a knock-off of the Kanger EVOD starter, but I'm sure it will be just as reliable. I would recommend you pick up another battery so you can have one charging or charged while you use another because 650mAh will sometimes get you through a day, but not if you really use it :) Picking up a second kit, or just another, decent battery (check the VT store here) will keep you going. It also never hurts to have extra tanks and coils as Bebob suggested. The EVOD tanks are really good tanks, but they are plastic, so you'll want to keep cinnamon, menthol, mints, and heavy citrus flavors away from them, as they will crack plastic... use Pyrex tanks for those flavors.

Figure it this way... for the price of a carton of analogs, you can get a decent starter kit (or two) and be on your way to kicking the analog habit! Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to VT!

Thanks for the replies!

What I'm concerned of now is if I ever get tired of the stock look, would I be able to get mods on it. I've been seeing on many websites that people are selling things like nemesis mods and such. What are those and could I use them or would I have to buy another vape?

Thanks for the replies!

What I'm concerned of now is if I ever get tired of the stock look, would I be able to get mods on it. I've been seeing on many websites that people are selling things like nemesis mods and such. What are those and could I use them or would I have to buy another vape?

Its a good starter kit better then what I started with. while you use it you can research APV and Mechanical Mods. You'll want to understand Variable Wattage and Variable Voltage basics and before trying a Mechanical Mods a good understanding of battery safety. If you move up latter your started kit will be a good back-up or stealth device.

Take it this way...

Ive been vaping for about...2-3 months now.

I still have a lot to learn.

I got my first started kit and when the disposable tank+coil went out (about a month later) I went and got myself the first "real" set up (Kanger EMOW). Its awesom because of the adjustable airflow and adjustable voltage. IMO if you want to start experimenting with different strengths and whatnot get that. its a decent price and not too big so you can still go stealth.

Now my original disposable one, I kept the battery for a backup because it happenned a couple times before that one would die and I was stuck "jonesing" for my nic fix. And trust me when I say this: after 1-2 months off analogs, when you finally have one, you will regret it 99% of the time. the taste, the throat, the ahsma (i probably spelled that wrong but wtv). Then I set it up with an aerotank mini, which keeps the slick small size and with the adjustable airflow its a beauty to get more "pull"... youll find your preferences.

SOOO... enjoy your first and see if it does the trick. then, start checking differnt flavors and if you get into it then start getting a solid everyday device. one that you can maintain by changing the coils and whatnot.

NOW if that works and you want more (like most of us, if youre on a forum looking into all the different mods and setups people have. You will go :robo: and turn your "backup" into a nice MOD, big, brass, stainless, box, Variable EVERYTHING, monster looking mofo!

Enjoy it and have fun with it, I hope you can keep off the analogs and end up enjoying this hobby as much as we do!

• 3 weeks later...

a nice starter setup that i had was the mvp2 and a nautilus mini, the good thing about the naultilus mini is it has a new bottom vert coil, it has buch better flavor/vapor, and the mvp is nice because its variable voltage/wattage, has a usb port to charge a phone or whatever you want and it says battery life and puff count. i highly reccomend that as a beginner