Looking for some pro help with an office vape.

lvlakes

Hey guys pretty newbie here so be gentle,

I'm an attorney and go to and from the office and court and vape at both so I need to be kinda discreet about my setup (no cloud chasing). I'm all about flavor. My current setup is an itaste vv with a nautilus aspire, however I find myself rebuilding every weekend because the flavor drops off.

Went to a friends party this weekend and he has the magma rda and the flavor was just mind blowing. So my newbie question is this. I'd do the magma but I don't want to be running around dripping in a corner every hour or so, or if it leaked in my pocket bc it's not in a tank I would have big problems. I've looked at the kayfun but have been told it's going to be the same, flavor wise, as the aspire.

So do any of the pros around here have a suggestion for a good setup that's flavor focused that I can run around with without having to stop and drip every few hours?

For your purposes I would highly suggest the Kayfun, or something similar in design. Whoever told you the flavor from a kayfun is the same as a nautilus has obviously never used a Kayfun.

Kayfun flavor is right up there with normal drippers IMO.

The kayfun will not leak in your pocket, and holds a generous amount of a juice.

I hear the new mini nautilus is amazing.

Sounds like you dont mind size. I dont think you will do any better than the nautilus as far as tanks go.

Check with others re a hybrid tank/dripper. I dont use them but others do.

I have a magma and the flavor is amazing, I agree.

I have a Russian 91% and love it, nice tank easy to rewick, same great flavor better vapor then a tank.

Easy to spot clean a coil and fill and reuse if necessary.

Wicking can be a trick I've had two leaks my fault but this is my only tank I'll use now.

My kpt, Davide all leaked a bit.

Welcome to vt.

I am not a pro,

But,

My out of the house vape is a kamry K100 with a carto. Once filled it can vape mostly half the day, its really freaking small with a 350 in it, and it will not leak if tipped over.

Not to mentioned it about as bullet proof as Iv seen, I`m really not afraid to bang it around a little bit. And the flavor is really good when compared to any of my atty tanks.

R

Edited by VapeHappy