Horizon Spartan

xCOXINATORx

I recently bought a horizon spartan tank... and I searched the internet and I've read that it was rebuildable... can anyone confirm this? If so can anyone walk me through how to build it? Im not pleased with how it is performing..

Okay... Yeah it was advertised on some site as rebuildable... have you seen anywhere to replace them? It is my first adj airflow tank... there's a decent amount of vapor... just doesn't feel like I'm getting a good hit... maybe it's because of the extra air.. maybe I'm just not used to the airflow..

http://www.triple-ecig.com/accessories/replacement-coils.html

Did a Google search and came up with this. I've never heard of the Spartan tank or done business with this vendor so it's up to you to decide if you want to try them. Did you contact the place where you bought the tank originally to see if they had replacement coils and/or how to rebuild it? Just a thought. :)

If you are getting a bad hit from the adjustable airflow, try closing it halfway. It will increase the pressure in the tank and pull more juice to the coils and get you a better hit. On my aerotank I close the air flow half way and set the voltage to 7.5-8.0

...and set the voltage to 7.5-8.0

What are you using that you can set voltage up to 7.5 - 8.0v? Most APVs and variable voltage devices I've seen only go up to a max of 4.8v. Just curious. :)

• 6 months later...