Did I **** up my vape?

JaketheSnake

With the 16's you can pull the silicon cap. Remove the flavor wick (top one). Reassemble and pulse it on the battery until it burns off the gunk. It will stop hissing and smoking and glow red. Reassemble top wick and silicon cap. You'll get a little more life out of it

Literally none of that touched on my question. I asked if water ruins an iclear 16 coil. After I cleaned it with water it started hitting weaker. Before water vape fine, after water vape not fine... was it because of the water? It appears so, but I heard you could clean them with water and they'd be fine.

Literally none of that touched on my question. I asked if water ruins an iclear 16 coil. After I cleaned it with water it started hitting weaker. Before water vape fine, after water vape not fine... was it because of the water? It appears so, but I heard you could clean them with water and they'd be fine.

It appears you should just change the coil and do more research next time. "i heard you could" does not convey that you have even done enough research to be using it, let alone cleaning it. So before you get an attitude with the people that are trying to help you, take a step back and realize all these people have been there and done that long before you. Bebop suggested another way that you can clean your coil that is also effective in extending the life span of the coil. I NEVER clean my coils unless I'm changing to a flavor that is completely opposite. After a few good puffs the old flavor is gone anyway. If you do choose to clean them, I suggest Bebop's method of burning off the residue rather than water due to the time it takes.