nicotine juice - please help

The term " nicotine juice" is far too colloquial IMO. It does not acurately describe what it is. "Juice" implies that it has a flavor or is a finished product which it is not.

"Base" is the more acceptable term. It is a chemistry term that fully tells you what it is.

You are looking for a nicotine base. The chemical nicotine is suspended in a base liquid to dilute it. That base can be made of pg, vg, or some combination of the two although most mixers prefer a single component base.

The nicotine content is measured in mg/ml

So a 60mg base has 60 milligrams of nic suspended in each millilitre of base.

A 10 millilitre bottle of 60mg base contains 600 mg of nicotine total. This is why you need to dilute it with flavorings and pg or vg.

Are you with me so far?

Edited by Bebop12

Here's an example to make the math simple, not because this is a good recipe, lol

We're going to make 1 10ml bottle of 12mg eliquid:

2 ml of 60mg base (pg base)

3 ml of pg based flavoring

5 ml of vg (unflavored, no nic)

Thats 10ml total volume, 120mg of nic of roughly 50/50 pg/vg eliquid. That's 12 mg/ml eliquid

No prob. But please continue to research and be safe and dont believe everything on the interweb. DIYers use all kinds of sophisticated tools to help them. Good luck

No prob. But please continue to research and be safe and dont believe everything on the interweb. DIYers use all kinds of sophisticated tools to help them. Good luck

i am getting all the proper tools and protection before i ever order any kind of liquid, still more to read and watch before i start to even think about mixing