Kayfun Dripper Conversion Kit

m.scott

Sold @ Vape Unit

I saw some posts of people converting their Kayfuns using existing parts but this kit is purposebuilt for the task with a removable top cap like any other dripper. I'm thinking of picking one up but the price is pretty steep. Has anyone used one?

I also think that the kayfun is known for its flavor due to its tank design. As a dripper (without trying it out), I think at best it would be equivalent to a lower cost/performance rda, but with that being said it all really depends on how you build and wick your rda's. The cost does seem a tad on the expensive side imo for the conversion kit.

I think we should keep the Kayfun the way it is. If you want to drip, get a dripper. I have no idea what the price is on the conversion kits, but they sound expensive. I'm sure you could grab a patriot for a little more than whatever the kits are going for. Then you have a designated dripper and a kayfun. Why change it? Just leave it the way it is. It was designed to be a Rebuildable Tank Atty, wasn't it?

• 3 weeks later...